Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can buy sheets of sticky paper for the printer, Matt, divided into label sizes. Labels | Address Labels & Shipping Labels | Laser and Inkjet Labels | Avery

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      You can buy sheets of sticky paper for the printer, Matt, divided into label sizes. Labels | Address Labels & Shipping Labels | Laser and Inkjet Labels | Avery
      i know, i have some somewhere but someone i.e my mum has misplaced them - looks like im going to have to buy some more
      Last edited by Matt94; 19-09-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Its so easy to blame your Mum for everything, Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Its so easy to blame your Mum for everything, Matt
          I know, and thats why i do!
          Last edited by Matt94; 19-09-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
            I know I'm not in this but Chris I grew Gelbe Koenigin and they are definitely yellow. The orange ones were Orange Favourite - both from Nellie M.
            Yeeeeees.. You're all correct. Went back or some more tonight. The orange gas had flopped over onto the yellow queen jobbies - good job that you all posted that! Traced back all correctly phew.

Comment

• Hi peeps,
              I've bagged up my Kibits (6 per bag) and Hahnstown Yellow (5 per bag), so they're ready to go when Davy returns and gives us the green light.

I also have some Tom 'Yellow Pear' that I don't mind throwing in. They've done pretty well this year compared to the other types I've grown, and I saved a few for myself, but ended up with nearly 300 seeds.

So unless anyone says otherwise I'll bag them up and send them with the others, I don't think they're already on the list!

Cheers
              The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
              William M. Davies

Comment

• Folks, sorry to report that I'm going to have to drop out - I only remembered about my seeds fermenting in water last night - went to get them and they've started to sprout.

Apologies, am doing a lot of building work at home so it slipped my mind (have no kitchen currently - everything is everywhere so when I finally fought my way into the room where they're in I suddenly remembered).

Comment

• Spent a rainy afternoon bagging up 15 envelopes each of Latah and Early Tanana.
                  http://petersgarden101.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• 15? is that how many peeps are left now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                      15? is that how many peeps are left now?
                      No I just got bored at 15 and have lots more seeds if needed.
                      http://petersgarden101.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Still waiting for signs of ripening ... the amateur are doing well so I will definately be ok for those.
                        Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

• Hello to all members of Seed Circle #10.

I've noticed that some of your members have dropped out due to catastrophe. I would like to join and fill a vacancy. For my two varieties, I would like to offer Galina's Yellow(Siberian heirloom) and Wladeks(a heritage variety). Davy is willing to help me in the logistics department.

I await your response.

Cheers.

Dusty
                          The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.

Gertrude Jekyll

************NUTTERS' CLUB MEMBER************

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
                          Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll
                          tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Comment

• My offer of green velvet MAY change. Will give you more info if it does.

Comment

• My heritage toms haven't done at all well, with no Amish paste at all. Will be sending in a few pink brandy wine and black Cherokee. Still have a few green toms which I hope will ripen, so am keeping fingers crossed that we won't have early frosts.

Comment

• I have Idli and Orange Russian (not many as they have hardly any seeds inside) seeds dried and ready to bag up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X