• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't Sweet millions F1 as well
    http://petersgarden101.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Interesting, on some sites it's listed as f1 but not on others

Comment

The packet I bought last year didnt have F1 on it, and I've sown seeds taken from last years crop, so we will have to wait and see. If they dont grow true, I will substitute them for something else

Comment

I'll join if I may, I'll grow Heinz and Delicious.Edit - and probably Paul Robeson.
          Last edited by T8Ter; 09-03-2012, 04:26 PM.
          "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Welcome to the circle, T8Ter

Comment

Thanks! Never grown Sungold before,reviews persuaded me they were worth a go

Comment

I'd like to join again. I'm trying Valencia and Banana Legs this year.

Comment

Banana Legs????! I'm off to google - never heard of that one......

Comment

Banana Legs Tomato

Very prolific and long season plant producing 4-inch long, bright yellow, meaty, banana-shaped fruits. Great for slicing into salads.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I was attracted just by the name at first, but I enjoy growing yellow toms and thought I'd try this one even though it has mixed reviews for flavour.

Comment

Planted mine today, and found chocolate Cherokee! Pretty sure I ordered purple, but will give chocolate a go, if you want to add them

Comment

Originally posted by Acanthus View Post
                          Planted mine today, and found chocolate Cherokee! Pretty sure I ordered purple, but will give chocolate a go, if you want to add them
                          I have done

Comment

Originally posted by Gearoid View Post
                            I was attracted just by the name at first, but I enjoy growing yellow toms and thought I'd try this one even though it has mixed reviews for flavour.
                            I've got a few yellow toms on the go - there's just so many to try but not enough room to give them all a go...

Comment

Can I join please? I'm growing a few varieties, so I might be able to offer more than 2 at the end of the season, but I will go for Golden Grape and Pork Chop right now

Comment

Me please. I am hoping to save from some Canadian tomatoes that I was sent last year - all bush varieties so will save tasty ones and put them into the circle.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X