• Show
Clear All

• zazen999
    replied
    Yes, course you can

Leave a comment:

• northepaul
    replied
    Just a quick question, as I am not in the pea/bean circle, can I grow them for this one if I wanted to?

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Just seen this WW - I'll add you anyway as someone always drops out!

Leave a comment:

• winstonwobble
    replied
    hi zaz if anyone else drops out can i be included pleeze did the seed saving last year and really enjoyed it thanks julia

Leave a comment:

• jackyspratty
    replied
    Still trying to decide! Ill try again with winter squash pollination!!! BUt will have a few back ups!! Ill get back to you all as soon as Ive researched! I may try beets for next year as I seem quite good at them, but ate them all his year!

Leave a comment:

• vicky
    replied
    I've had Aubergine 'Szechuan' from HSL so will give that a go (never grown aubergines before let alone saved seeds from them, so a learning experience!).

And I have about 8 Banana Shallot bulbs left from last year (grown from seeds), so I will replant these and wait!

Leave a comment:

• Currysniffa
    replied
    Originally posted by bramble View Post
    Curry sniffa, I grew Jaunne Flamme a few years ago and found them really tasty. You might really like them as they have a lot of good reports, so if you have your heart set on them, give them a go.
    Thanks bramble, I'd decided to go with Jaunne Flamme as we all have different tastes and like you said they do get a good review.

Thanks for posting!
    Last edited by Currysniffa; 07-01-2011, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Curry sniffa, I grew Jaunne Flamme a few years ago and found them really tasty. You might really like them as they have a lot of good reports, so if you have your heart set on them, give them a go.

Leave a comment:

• Currysniffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Davyburns View Post
    I grew Jaune Flamme Tomatoes this year and had a good crop, but I found they tasted very bland. I personally wouldnt grow them again
    Great thanks for the warning I've not sent for them yet, I'll look for a different tom to grow.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Absolutely....

Leave a comment:

• planetologist
    replied
    Could I please take up the vacant spot? I would propose to contribute
    blauwschokker capucijners
    sweet dumpling winter squash
    rainbow chard
    My dictionary says that capucijners are almost, but not quite, exactly unlike marrowfat peas. (Well, ok, I admit that's not literally what my dictionary says, it's a paraphrase from The restaurant at the end of the universe by Douglas Adams.)

Leave a comment:

• Davyburns
    replied
    Originally posted by Currysniffa View Post
    I've have a little look round the net and a GC and I was thinking of trying: Jimmy Nardello Pepper & Jaune Flamme Tomato for my first try what do you think? any good, look some more ? lol
    I grew Jaune Flamme Tomatoes this year and had a good crop, but I found they tasted very bland. I personally wouldnt grow them again

Leave a comment:

• kiwirach
    replied
    zazen, sorry to be a pain, but i am going to withdraw from this swap, as i have now joined the beans and toms swaps.
    i'm not sure what else i can grow to save seed from!!....beans and toms ( and leeks, but i cant remember the variety!) are my usual seed saving successes!.

thanks for letting me in, and sorry to muck you around.

Leave a comment:

• Currysniffa
    replied
    I've have a little look round the net and a GC and I was thinking of trying: Jimmy Nardello Pepper & Jaune Flamme Tomato for my first try what do you think? any good, look some more ? lol
    Last edited by Currysniffa; 14-12-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: Changing pepper :oP

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    That's good Flum - I'm about to start it once I've finished me brew

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X