X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zazen999
    replied
    Could everyone vote for their choice of next year's Circles, so that we don't lose anyone's input...
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...oll_62538.html

Leave a comment:

• planetologist
    replied
    They arrived on Thursday, and then I was overwhelmed with other things for the last few days. Thank you very much zazen999, also for the horseradish, and everybody else. As BroadRipple said, can't wait for spring to start.

Leave a comment:

• jackyspratty
    replied
    Hear Hear!!! "Round of applause echoes around the country" xxx

Leave a comment:

• northepaul
    replied
    Thank you to everyone who sent in some wonderful seeds, and to Zaz for organising!!

I feel all inspired now!!

Leave a comment:

• BroadRipple
    replied
    oooooooooooooooooh they've just arrived and they're FANTASTIC - esp the beans which am quite worryingly excited about, so huge thanks to all of you who sent such interesting ones to the swap...and most of all to you Zaz and Chris for all your insanely hard work...so much appreciated.
    sigh. hurry up spring.

Leave a comment:

• BroadRipple
    replied
    *sits up from under huge pile of takeaway menus, bangs head on letterbox, rubs circulation back into doormat-imprinted and now blushing cheek, runs upstairs to get into pjs before anyone notices* um, thanks for letting me know zazen, wasn't really expecting them for ages anyway. ahem. blush. Happy new year.

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    They didn't get posted today - we had a bit of a kerfuffle with sorting out wood for freecycle and then went into town. So you can come away from your front door.

ALL the remaining parcels for swaps and circles will be going tomorrow....

Leave a comment:

• BroadRipple
    replied
    ugh sorry am in such a pickle about the whole world of seed swapping, will just shut up now (finally) and sit hopefully under my letterbox...big thanks again

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Originally posted by BroadRipple View Post
    eagerly awaiting my parcel...Zazen hope my seeds have reached you...almost worryingly excited...
    Yes, they were packed last night and will be posted today....however they aren't from the Seed Circle, they are part of the Virtual Seed Parcel. Which will be going live in 2 days hopefully....

Leave a comment:

• BroadRipple
    replied
    eagerly awaiting my parcel...Zazen hope my seeds have reached you...almost worryingly excited...

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    These seeds have been put aside for everyone on the initial list - so even if you haven't contributed; they are still yours. So send me an SAE and you can still have them.....
    Sorry Zaz, I didn't read this - but thank you for handing me the seeds anyway. Thank you to the contributors too - hopefully next year I'll be a bit more organised and ahead of schedule.

Leave a comment:

• jackyspratty
    replied
    Not sure when mine arrived but it was here when i got home on 27th. Guess what! Only opened it today as i thought it was from the woodland trust for the kids (as thats the envelope i reused!) and decided to wait until there was a lull in the week! Imagine my face when the seeds fell out!! Whoop whoop! Thanks so much for the great selection everyone and especially to zaz for the exta mile as usual! Thanks your an absolute star! xx

Leave a comment:

• vicky
    replied
    I got mine on the 24th - thank you, what a great selection from everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Jeanied
    replied
    I got my seeds in the post - recognised my own handwriting but forgot which seed circle I was in! How lovely - a great selection! Thanks for arranging this and for all who contributed.

Leave a comment:

• gan heather
    replied
    I received mine today - thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X