X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackyspratty
    replied
    !8 bags of Golden Queen toms, Orach and Scozonera bagged up. Only abut 15 seeds in scorzonera bags, I just picked the plumpest hardiest feeling seeds, hopefully thats enough to at leat get one to taste and a couple to save seed from if you like them.

Ill probably give the sorrel types and Grampa admiresv lettuce as either cant vouch for viability(lettuce) or not sure what type(sorrel).

Dxx

Leave a comment:

• Jeanied
    replied
    OK folks - 18 bags of red kuris - a dozen seeds in each - ready to post off on Monday! A 19th bag can be arranged if needed

Leave a comment:

• jackyspratty
    replied
    Ok I have Orach(red mountain spinach), Golden queen toms, Scorzonera (but there wont be that many each I dont think.)

These below are dubious and I dont know if you want them?I also have sorrel but my bags got muddled so this will be a luck dip if you want either braod leaf or red veined variety.
    I did some lettuce but a lot went mouldy before fluffy so very little! especially if 18 of us!

Let me know if you want the dubious ones!

Ill get it to you by end of next week.

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    NO!!! Don't worry, more than 2 will drop out.

It's all fine

Leave a comment:

• sbeneli
    replied
    I'm a numpty and only just realised that there are 18 of us and not 16. Zazen, I will send more packs of seeds your way for this (I have plenty of both left, I think!), and I suspect I may need to include some more stamps for my envelope!

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Ok.

Sbinelli and Ganheather's received. Just going to update first post.

At this rate, we might have to join the pea and bean and the SC3.

Leave a comment:

• Jeanied
    replied
    I've just been de- seeding them - there are some nice plump seeds ready for drying.

Leave a comment:

• northepaul
    replied
    Thats would be great and VERY wel recieved!
    I had to drop out of the pumpkin circle because mine all got eaten or killed by next door's cats, and I dont have anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Jeanied
    replied
    OK - they will take a couple of days drying in the airing cupboard and then I'll send you 18 bags is that right?
    Last edited by Jeanied; 22-11-2011, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    But the Red Kuri's will be well received.

Leave a comment:

• planetologist
    replied
    Well, zazen999 and Scarlet have already contributed parsnip seeds, and there are only so many that one can grow in the one year that the seeds are viable.

Leave a comment:

• Jeanied
    replied
    Oops I forgot I signed up for this! I have parsnip seeds of an indeterminate variety freshly saved, or I could quickly dry out some red kuri squash - this is what I have been making the pumpkin cake with. What do you think folks?

Leave a comment:

• gan heather
    replied
    I have mine ready to go and I'll get to the post office either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Right. Another bump for this.

Bags starting to bulk up, with only a few of us having put ours in.

Anyone else still planning to send seeds in?

Leave a comment:

• northepaul
    replied
    I can now definately say I have: Celeriac Prinz (I think) and Fennel Spiro

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X