Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RHR Shropshire have the opportunity, at short notice, to save 70 hens from slaughter.
    So, can you help? We shall rehome on Saturday 1st April at collection points Shrewsbury SY4, Telford TF4, Clunbury SY7 (and possibly Hankelow CW7).
    Please reserve, in the usual way, with numbers and your contact details, at
    shropshire@rhruk.org.uk.

Comment

July 15th & 22nd. 5000 hens for rehoming!
      Fresh Start for Hens Reserve Hens | Fresh Start For Hens
      Collection points on the website

Comment

Fingers crossed for the ladees
        Nannys make memories

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          July 15th & 22nd. 5000 hens for rehoming!
          Fresh Start for Hens Reserve Hens | Fresh Start For Hens
          Collection points on the website
          More on the 5000 hens https://youtu.be/wCVHvDKpVAk

Comment

Pekin ducks looking for homes via Fresh Start for Hens! Reserve Hens | Fresh Start For Hens

Fresh Start for......Ducks!
            We are rehoming a small number of Pekin ducks in Sunday 16th July
            Collection points are:
            Basingstoke
            Bristol
            Chelmsford
            Crawley
            Hailsham
            Wolverhampton
            We will require a photo of your ducky accommodation and your personal details emailed to ducks@fsfh.org.uk
            We will also require your donation in advance, which can be made by clicking the big blue DONATE button on our website.
            Whilst we don't want to make this a race, it really is a case of first come first served

Comment

Hens in Wrexham.................Wrexham hens 'too slow at laying' need new homes - BBC News

TODAY
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 20-08-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

More hens (not moorhens, silly) 7uth & 14th October, Various pick up points. £2.50 each,

Reserve Hens | Fresh Start For Hens

Comment

British Hen Welfare TrustLike Page
                  19 hrs ·
                  PLEASE SHARE! We still have hens looking for homes this weekend in:

NORTHUMBERLAND (Gateshead)
                  (40 extra hens available from last weekend's collection)

Saturday, 23 September
                  DEVON (South Zeal)

Sunday, 24 September
                  KENT (Biggin Hill)
                  MILTON KEYNES (North Crawley)
                  OXFORD (Didcot)

These girls need to be re-homed asap so, if you are able to offer a hen a happy home, please make sure you are registered (Register Online | BHWT) and call us on 01884 860084 before 4pm Friday to reserve your girls!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    More hens (not moorhens, silly)
                    Now MOORHENS would get Neil's attention! They're his favourite wild bird! I took him birdwatching soon after I first met him and when he saw his first he just fell in love and now....well, if it's not a moorhen it's just a bird to him!

Just wait till we get some chickens.....I'm sure our ladies will convert him
                    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

I'm getting mine from KENT (Biggin Hill) on Sunday

Comment

How exciting, Ms T

Gilly, I thought of you when I saw there were hens looking for homes in Northumberland.

Comment

Fresh Start For Hens
                          We have about 25 lovely ladies still available in Crawley, West Sussex; Edenbridge & East Peckham, Kent & Heathfield East Sussex. They came from a free range farm on the South Downs on the 17th September and are lovely girls. £2.50 each; the usual FSFH reservation process applies. Email chickens@fsfh.org.uk you have any questions.

Comment

Red Hen Rehoming (Wales) will be rehoming on 21st/22nd of October. The hens are 72 week old Hylines, we ask for a donation of £2.50 per hen to cover costs. To reserve hens please visit our website and fill in the form with your name, address, contact phone number and number of hens required. There is a donate button on the website where you can make your donation. You don't need a paypal account to do this. Red Hen Rehoming Wales - Red Hen Rehoming Wales
                            Pick up in Cowbridge and Llandovery

Comment

"A few hundred hens" looking for new homes on 14th October. Lots of collection points.

October 14th Reservation | Fresh Start For Hens

Comment

1000 hens need homes on Christmas Eve - Coventry area.
                                May lay Blue eggs

British Hen Welfare Trust

We're delighted that we have the chance to save over 1,000 hens from slaughter this Saturday, the day before Christmas Eve! However there are still hundreds looking for homes, particularly in Coventry. These hens may be organic, but they would still be sent to slaughter just like caged girls if we didn't take them. There's also a chance they may lay beautiful blue eggs! If you can offer them a home please call 01884 860084.

http://www.bhwt.org.uk/rehome-some-hens/
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 20-12-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X