Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where I can get 4 different colour leg rings for the new arrivals? Had a look online but mainly come in large packs and don't want to waste 96!

Comment

EE bay do mixed packs of 10 - I was going to order some but they do all kinds of sizes and I don't know which size fits what.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Thanks. I have just had a quick google and looks like 16mm for full grown birds. Ebay have a pack of 10, fairly cheap thank you.

Comment

Can I ask a silly question? Why do you need leg rings?

Comment

Cos they're all standard warrens and I want to be able to tell which one is which!

Comment

I thought you'd say that Stan!
              How about little coats? They may need them

Comment

I did ask whether they needed anything to keep them warm but refrained from asking specifically about coats... I think the nice lady at BHWT would have laughed at me!

Comment

I don't think she would have laughed somehow
                  Do Recovering Ex-bats Need to Wear Hen Coats | BHWT

Comment

More new dates added for BHWT so any hen owners or hen newbies can have a mooch.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

More locations and dates added.

Comment

Oh go on go on go on (trying to mimic the housekeeper off Father Ted) you know you want to...........adopt some ex bats.

Yet more dates have been added

Comment

Yes you guessed it I have become an ex bat bore so.......go on if you can get a couple of ladies from the BHWT and start the New Year knowing that you have done something really amazing by giving freedom.

Oh Oh there are now even more new dates on the first page.......

Comment

Yooooo Hoooooo Mods. Is there any chance of having this thread stickied so it makes it easier for Grapes to find out dates if they are considering a ex bat or 3

Comment

Its Stuck!!

Comment

Ta VC you lovely sticky queen!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X