X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to SIL!

It was overcast this morning, but sun peeking through now

Quick plot visit for rhubarb for crumble and chard to go with the chicken..

Have a good'un!

Comment

Well it has to happen - I broke a nail - break out the chocolate
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Afternoon all. Been blustery and mainly dry but there has been the odd light shower. I've been busy mixing compost and potting on celery and onions. I've still to sow another batch of cauliflower to complete my list of things which were to do this weekend . Our resident blackbird family are becoming pretty tame. The suet pellets with mealworms are working in that respect

Comment

Good evening,

Went out early this morning as OH wanted to go a fish shop in Manchester. Came back home and spent the rest of the morning in the garden sunbathing. Had to keep coming back in for a few mins as it was to hot outside. Now it's cloudy outside, but weather is meant to be really sunny tomorrow. When OH stops messing about with his fish tanks ill be making tea. But at the moment im enjoying a nice vodka and lemonade
          Carrie

Comment

Mornin n'alln'all
            Way too early I know but I'm absolutely wide awake
            Hibou has been good company...and even brought me a vole for my breakfast

Nice to hear the dawn chorus....they've been at it for well over half an hour. There is even a donkey braying in the distance.
            I noticed that some of the solar lights have been on all night...must be summer!

Carrie!...I was about to say that Bolton has a really good fish market...then I realised...not the edible varieties were required!

Busy day ahead for me...cleaning and ironing....swimming and then, hopefully, if I don't fall over sideways....some potting up.

Fingers crossed you all have good weather....enjoy your day.
            Time for a brew...kettle's on!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good Morning Nicos and All I have overdone it and my hip is rather painful. Rub applied and drugs at the ready, I have to go to work Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hope it improves quickly Flo x
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning All

Another lovely sunny morning but small chance of rain this evening, who would have thought we would be hoping it does.

I shall be leveling the ground today ready for the the PT frame.

Have a super sunny Monday all

Comment

Morning all,looks like another hot day,look after yrselves.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Drizzle stopped play yesterday. But the tomato frames are up and the peppers and aubergines are in the ground. Very heavy dew this morning, which will have been a bit of a shock for them. Toms still to go, but the that shouldn't take long now.

Mr Snoop is rotavating a few more beds for me today. Not sure if it's worth trying peas this late, but I might as well. Other seeds to go in: courgettes and tromba plus the first batch of sweetcorn.

Oh, and it's a public holiday here today. So that means no annoying phone calls or emails. Brilliant.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

Morning another sunny day here plenty to to outdoors so i'll be making the most of it.

Hope the rub and meds help Flo xx
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning all. Warm already here. Children sent to school with sunhats and covered in suncream. Working all day so will get v hot - will collapse in a puddle this evening. Have a good day all
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Really cold Harr(sea fog) rolling into the village today, the sun is trying to burn it off, might be better later.

Comment

Good morning all.
                              A dull start to the day and rain is on the way.
                              It looks like domestics for me today.
                              Have a good day and enjoy the sunshine.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

The rain I have been asking for has arrived (the soil here was so dry and hard that I couldn't get last years parsnips out)
                                Stymied my plan to do more garden tidying though
                                The next book in the series I'm reading has arrived - so after some domestics, if it is still raining.... I might just start on that

Have a good'un!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X