Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all,not so warm so far,but dry,has anyone grown soya/edamame beans,if so,are they woth it for what you get off them,and can you save the seed for next year.have a good day all
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Good Morning All Dull but warm here. Monty speed those beans on GW Lottie. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning People well looking at the weather it's supposed to be sunny today according to the forecast, shame no one informed God because that's not what he/she is providing at the moment. Looking forward there is now rain and thunder & lightning forecast for Sunday Monday and Tuesday it must be a Bank Holiday Weekend coming up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-05-23 Weather for the Next Week.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	2378388

Have a good one people whatever you get up too.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Morning all, mild and overcast here but due to be breezy later.
          Enjoy your day
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

It'll hopefully burn off like yesterday.

With all the thunder about I'll not be using the long reach loppers! I do wonder how safe it is in ali greenhouse.
            Last edited by DannyK; 23-05-2018, 06:15 AM.
            Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Morning

I'm sharing Flo's dull weather here today it even feels like it might rain but none's due until Friday. I'd forgot about the bank holiday Cad we've seemed to have had a few of them lately.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Rinse and repeat weather, grey and showery - but not enough to really wet the soil. If it's like the last few days it will burn off by lunchtime and be a scorching afternoon!
                Please can we have one of those nice big thundery downpours to give the soil a nice soaking. Or is that asking too much?

Now that moan is over and done with - Mornings
                Absolutely nothing planned for today, so will make it up as I go along

Have a good'un!

Comment

Morning All

A mix of sun and cloud here....PT construction today.....laters

Comment

Thunderstorm due here this afternoon, but not much in the way of rain. With any luck no hail.

Got yesterday's jobs done. The bought-in toms, aubergines and peppers are looking sprightly. My home-sown toms are looking a bit greener than they were. Let's hope they start to grow too. They must be all of 3 cm tall. There, I've owned up to exactly how rubbish they are.

Today's jobs: order irrigation bits and bobs and inspect the winter brassica seeds and see what I can still get away with sowing. That and all the paid work I didn't do yesterday plus today's. A bit unlikely...

Anyway, have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Morning all,am sure it will burn off and leave a scorcher again,why cannot it be polite,and rain in the night,have a good day peeps,and Bgood2yrselves.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Morning all, dull here too and dare
                        I say chilly! It felt cold last night too but resisting the temptation of putting the heating on. Ironing today...I really have to as the pile will be taller than me soon.
                        Enjoy your day everyone whatever you are doing and whatever the weather.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning n'alln'all
                          Now then....do you think my iron will have cooled down by now?
                          Nah...best give it a tad longer don't ya think????

Done my Mrs Mop bit for the morning...off swimming in a sec, then out into the garden!
                          And , in case you are wondering, it's warm and humid here too...perfect blight weather

I'm sort of half way through pulling up shoulder height nettles from my raspberry patch -I think there were more nettles than raspberries!
                          So...bit of advice please...what do you mulch your raspberries with?
                          Last year I used grass clippings in one area and absolutely no new growth appeared...maybe they were baked whilst emerging?

See ya later folks....
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good morning all from beautiful sunshine Dublin.
                            Off out for my walk in the park soon and then some domestics.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all. Took dog for her laser therapy this morning - she loves it so much she wags her tail and says hello to everyone in the vets, and lies down on the floor as soon as she sees the laser machine!

Had a series of late nights - sat on sofa for a cup of tea and woke up 45 minutes later. Glorious day but must hoover. Then off to see a possible new customer this afternoon before collecting children.

Potted on lots of squash plants last night, will be marking out where new arches going this evening so I can adjust paths and beds as needed. Hoping to get dfb outside soon. Could really do with some rain - some forecast for tomorrow afternoon fingers crossed.
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

We have the cool Harr again, some tenders that went out of the greenhouse(French Beans) have gone back in again, how tough are Courgettes, dare I start hardening them off?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X