Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Day and counting......................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    Raryyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................Raryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................I have really excelled myself this year.

I know you live in Scotland so I have ordered our tree close to you.

It's been paid for etc but could you go and pick it up please?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77488[/ATTACH]

It's the one with a big red dot on its trunk. Go to the middle and then left a bit, up a bit and 4th from the left. Thats ours
    You should have tied a pound note on to the lowest branch so that I could find it easier
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
      OK OMG where to begin, I know what you mean as I was a newbie too once. The Gardeners Rest is a public house in Scotland near Rory with a railway station near by that may or may not only exist the heads of those nutters that exercise their imaginations and join in.

.ARE YOU SAYING ITS NOT REAL

PS Rary is as tight as a ducks auntie Not true its just that I dont have any money I can spend
      PPS Lumpy like a panto and has a thing about Panto horses
      PPPS VC use to be on the dark side (Mod) and has a pointy stick to keep us in control.
      PPPPS Balders like to cross dress (but only on the weekends), but he does not appear to be playing yet
      Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      The bar is always open and everyone is invited, even if you just pop in for a virtual drink.
      but please remember to leave some money behind the bar for me (rary)

The Bottom has fallen out of my world
      If I find the Bottom of Your World do I get a reward

Mitzi please join in that way there could be two sensible Grapes participating, apart from me they are all Nuts and for some unknown reason they seem to think I am miserly, I
      am not, its just that I dont like parting with money
      Now for a small sum I could be your guide through this virtual mad house
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Lumpy, having done a little research on these proposals of which i was ignorant, can I be a judge, pretty please. Then I can sit by the fire being flouncy and make rude comments about the contestants. Oh, and eat and drink.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
          Lumpy, having done a little research on these proposals of which i was ignorant, can I be a judge, pretty please. Then I can sit by the fire being flouncy and make rude comments about the contestants. Oh, and eat and drink.
          Of course you can JB. I think a flouncy judge is a far superior person to an unflouncy one.

Cad - no singing for me as everyone knows that my voice brings tears to your eyes...........it sounds like 100's of long fingernails being dragged down a blackboard.

Rary - come into the present old bean.................pound note?
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I think a flouncy judge is a far superior person to an unflouncy one.
            Are we inviting Simon Cowell again then?

Cad - no singing for me as everyone knows that my voice brings tears to your eyes...........it sounds like 100's of long fingernails being dragged down a blackboard.
            Perhaps you need to try singing underwater like in the Harry Potter film ?

Lumpy - He is like Scrooge Mc Duck and more than likely has chests full of £1 notes as he is afraid of taking them to the bank and getting them changed into coins or larger notes, especially as 10 x £1 notes looks a lot more than 1 x £10, well 10 x more actually !

Originally posted by rary View Post
            If I find the Bottom of Your World do I get a reward

Mitzi please join in that way there could be two sensible Grapes participating, apart from me they are all Nuts and for some unknown reason they seem to think I am miserly, I
            am not, its just that I dont like parting with money
            Now for a small sum I could be your guide through this virtual mad house
            Rary - As I'm not really sure what the Bottom looks like, I think I will pass on your kind offer as you could try and fob me off with any old thing.

Also yes we are Nutters and proud of it - I'm also "Stout" and find the word "Fat" highly offensive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6TWGRcs6E

I see offering guided tours, so you are trying to find a use for all those cassette players you bought at the auction in the 70's
            Last edited by Cadalot; 10-11-2017, 07:23 AM.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

£1 notes still exist in Scotland, I have a few, even framed one to stop people from spending it.

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
                £1 notes still exist in Scotland, I have a few, even framed one to stop people from spending it.
                I didn't know that, It must be because because paper is cheaper than metal ;0) So as Scottish money is legal tender in the UK what happens about a paper £1 that is no longer legal tender in the UK?
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Of course you can JB. I think a flouncy judge is a far superior person to an unflouncy one.

Me too!!
                  Attached Files
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

Just to let you know Lumpy I like collecting £1 notes

Lumpy - He is like Scrooge Mc Duck and more than likely has chests full of £1 notes as he is afraid of taking them to the bank and getting them changed into coins or larger notes, especially as 10 x £1 notes looks a lot more than 1 x £10, well 10 x more actually !
                    I actually like collecting all types of British notes they look nice and pretty

Rary - As I'm not really sure what the Bottom looks like, I think I will pass on your kind offer as you could try and fob me off with any old thing.
                    Cad, I would never try to sell you any old thing it would be a genuine choppy of a bottom!

Also yes we are Nutters and proud of it - I'm also "Stout" and find the word "Fat" highly offensive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6TWGRcs6E

I see offering guided tours, so you are trying to find a use for all those cassette players you bought at the auction in the 70's
                    Please do not mention those again, if you let people know about them, how will I con them into buying them as modern technological information boxes
                    Originally posted by burnie View Post
                    You could always send £1 notes to me Burnie, it would be cheaper than having them framed, and I can guarantee they would not be spent

Comment

I haven't been offered one for a while, but pretty sure they are still legal tender up here, I've got a few as they make a lot more on fleabay as collectables in a couple of years.

Comment

I didn't know that, It must be because because paper is cheaper than metal ;0) So as Scottish money is legal tender in the UK what happens about a paper £1 that is no longer legal tender in the UK?
                        Scottish notes are not legal tender, it is only Bank of England (which was started by aScotsman) notes that are legal tender in Britain, it is just courtesy that Scots notes are used in England, and take it from me that's a thing you don't see very often down below the Lake District

Comment

^^^
                          Scottish notes or courtesy?
                          Haven't seen many of the former but most days are filled with the latter in these parts...
                          sigpic
                          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Same here Baldy!! I've just agreed with you

Comment

^^^ that's um, I think the third time... you're coming around VC
                              sigpic
                              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

I must be softening in my old age, Baldy. That's a bit like flabby and floppy, you know

Have you met Flabby and Floppy yet? They're the 2 Ugly sisters in the panto!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X