Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Day and counting......................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumpy, can anyone play the Bagpipes?...................................(I quite like them outside, but not inside, even in a very large building).

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Rary...............as a Mole
      That'll be the short. rolypoly, black velvet outfit that Lumpy keeps at the back of her wardrobe for those "special" occasions when she wants to impress. You should be honoured, rary, the last person to wear it was 007 when he worked on the underground.
      Oi VC have you been in my wardrobe again? I told you last time to be careful in there because if you go too far in it gets really cold and icy......................oops sorry I was just going into Narnia mode.

Mind you thoughts of Narnia does take my mind off thoughts of Daniel Craig dressed as a velvety mole offering to dig anywhere I want him too. Must stop quivering now and get back to....nope the mole still has it..........................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Cad - can you tell Yoda that he's hired? I have found him a suitable costume

Click image for larger version

Name:	master-yoda-santa-claus-2352-2787-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	2375604

Burnie - you could offer bagpipe lessons to anyone that wants a go................?
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I could offer Bungee jumping as well, not that you'll find me too close to either.....................

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
            I could offer Bungee jumping as well, not that you'll find me too close to either.....................
            That could be really exciting Burnie - we could call it the Piping while you Plummit Experience!

Comment

What about Christmas vegetable platters ?

Name:	Chrismas Vegitables 05.jpg
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	2375606

Name:	Chrismas Vegitables 04.jpg
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	2375607

Name:	Chrismas Vegitables 03.jpg
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	2375608

Name:	Chrismas Vegitables 02.jpg
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	2375609

Name:	Chrismas Vegitables 01.jpg
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	2375610
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                What about Christmas vegetable platters ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77473[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77474[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77475[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77476[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77477[/ATTACH]
                Nice to see you are getting the Gardeners Rest affect.

The only problem I can see is that there would be no space at the bar with loads of Chris-most plates scattered all asunder!

How about a veggie tree decoration comp instead?

Comment

How about a HUMBUG!

Comment

Greenleaves I too like boiled sweets but better still what about

Name:	Bacon Wrapped Turkey.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	2375616

Lumpy liking the idea of a veggie tree decoration comp instead but can we add BACON ?
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 09-11-2017, 07:53 AM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                      How about a HUMBUG!
                      Now, behave yourself GL = you know that you got a pass with distinction for your aversion therapy!

How about having a go at more Hum less Bug!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                        Greenleaves I too like boiled sweets but better still what about

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77483[/ATTACH]

Lumpy liking the idea of a veggie tree decoration comp instead but can we add BACON ?
                        Have you got a vegetarian and vegan substitute in mind or is it meaty all the way.

Either way the tree would have to have piggin big branches to hang a few of your turkey balls on it.

Comment

OH no now look what I've done! Made a complete mess of the above as GL and Cad have morhed into each other!

Comment

What if we all choose a decoration for the GR tree? One that represents our individual personality?

Shall we, can we, please Mistress Lumpy, Creative Director extraordinary?

Comment

Why Oh Why have I got Dr Hooks the Freaker's Ball going through my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs5MAWinxqQ
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                What if we all choose a decoration for the GR tree? One that represents our individual personality?

Shall we, can we, please Mistress Lumpy, Creative Director extraordinary?
                                Oh go on then VC - you grovel so well!
                                Right, we know Cads chosen bauble so what about you?

Here mine.........................

Name:	cute_christmas_elephant_commemorative_ornament-rd9209ea3d5d24cf686a3fad14788cb60_x7s2y_8byvr_512.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2375617

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X