Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Day and counting......................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know Cad....that's why I'm asking!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Lumpy will tell us she into the magic realm ever since she started to grow and eat those special mushrooms

Lumpy - I've just had a thought, you could set up a Gardeners Dating Agency for those members who are single and looking for company/ friendship etc. for the event and perhaps after. Ads like

Woman with firm brassicas and tidy front garden seeks man with large parsnip and symmetrical onions....

Wanted single lady with large greenhouse pls send pictures of greenhouse lol
      Last edited by Cadalot; 13-11-2017, 08:51 AM.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post

On a more serious note - who has hidden VC............come on fess up...............I'll pay the ransom demand.
        She's behind you...................

..........disguised as a turkey!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
          Lumpy will tell us she into the magic realm ever since she started to grow and eat those special mushrooms

Lumpy - I've just had a thought, you could set up a Gardeners Dating Agency for those members who are single and looking for company/ friendship etc. for the event and perhaps after. Ads like

Woman with firm brassicas and tidy front garden seeks man with large parsnip and symmetrical onions....

Wanted single lady with large greenhouse pls send pictures of greenhouse lol
          There is so much inuendo in that Cad that your lucky VC no longer has a naughty step................or is it just me?
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            She's behind you...................

..........disguised as a turkey!
            Next you will be going into the duck jokes..............just to tempt Cad into being 'creative'
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

innuendo is ALL in the readers mind Lumpy

How can I possibly get in trouble because of someone's else's mind

VC - I haven't got a duck what you are on about?
              Last edited by Cadalot; 13-11-2017, 06:01 PM.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                '1/ Quick quick Rary is buying everyone a drink'.....................boom boom.

2/ Talking about Rary - I'm so glad that he see's housework as a womans job because I have a manly job that will boost his street cred, endear him to all GR visitors and make it so he can wear a coat of arms like any superior being...................................

Here's your bucket, shovel and gas mask Rary you can go and clear out the compost loo's so they are all fragrant.

On a more serious note - who has hidden VC............come on fess up...............I'll pay the ransom demand.
                Lumpy for the first part, you must be on fairy dust if you think you heard me say I would buy the drink
                2/ So you want me to come to the GR in my regular clothes
                3/ I wouldn't like to deprive any woman from her right full place

Again I am making a quick exit
                (and if I meet up with and Grape at any time while in the company of my wife, remember.... what's said on the Vine, stays on the Vine)
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Me thinks Rary should carry a shovel all the time, to dig himself out of the holes he keeps finding himself in lol.

Comment

I'm back squeeked Lumpy.

She still had red rings round her eyes but everybody thought that she had mistook the brillo pads for her luxury bath sponges again.

OK so, who's doing what....................I know Rary's on loo and find the tree duty. Nicos has raw hands through rubbing the key (careful Cad), Burnie's stand up comedy routing is coming on a treat - we enjot the humour and VC for some absolutely unknown (except possibly to her) reason has become a turkey.
                    Last edited by Lumpy; 15-11-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• And they say an elephant never forgets...........bah!

Now, Balders...............I think you are man enough for the task I have in mind for you but you will have to read the 483 page book and then pass the test before you take it on. The book covers things like restraints, language and suitable protective clothing.

Do you want to help the barmaid out when the bar is busy?

Comment

• Good call Lumpy, Balders spent so much time laying on the bar last year, it would marvelous is we could keep him sober, vertical and behind the bar this year. One thing just don't let him use his slug trebuchet for delivering shots to those attending.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                          Do you want to help the barmaid out when the bar is busy?
                          Lumpy, I would be willing to help the barmaid out, whither she is busy or not
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                            Good call Lumpy, Balders spent so much time laying on the bar last year, it would marvelous is we could keep him sober, vertical and behind the bar this year. One thing just don't let him use his slug trebuchet for delivering shots to those attending.
                            But it was funny last year Cad when Balders started spinning round in circles like Wonder (wo) Man until he turned into Rambone so he could lob drinks all over the place.

It was even funnier watching certain Grapes scampering around like spring lambs trying to suck the drinks out of various items of clothing. I clearly remember someone shouting ' Rary get VC's sock out of your mouth and behave'

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                              Sorry Rary but you have not had the right innoculations to be able to stand that close to the barmaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                Rary the question comes to mind - help her out of what? - last year those Nell Gwynn outfits the barmaids were wearing were a little revealing!

I have heard that Lumpy was thinking of doing a Lady Godiva on her Panto Horse to this little ditty by Dr Hook and the Medicine Show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VzuVSKbIRQ
                                Last edited by Cadalot; 15-11-2017, 05:12 PM.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X