Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vine Problem Thread (Constructive comments only please)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    As Janie pointed out on the rant thread...no emojis! No advanced options at all.
    Emojis working for me

Comment

• Beat me to it VC!!

Comment

• Still no pics at all that I've posted. Which is a shame, but my stuff is easily replaceable. More of a shame for other threads where the pics were instructional.
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• oops!
          sigpic

Comment

• Admin may like to know that there is a problem with the competitions. I would have liked to enter but .................

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	2370925

UPDATE - Sorted!!
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM. Reason: Problem resolved :)

Comment

• Please note the title thread

constructive comments only

The IT team are busy trying to fix the forum problems. Any posts that try to suggest otherwise will be deleted.

Comment

• I think someone's been naughty go get em Scarlet.....................
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Admin may like to know that there is a problem with the competitions. I would have liked to enter but .................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71329[/ATTACH]
                  Sorted by Admin
                  Thank you

Comment

• I've been experimenting with images!
                    I tried to replace the missing images with the original photos I have stored on the laptop.

It works if you have less than 5 images in your original post but you cannot "delete" the original attachments as they don't exist except as a "ghost image".

For example, if my original post had 2 images, I can repost those 2 (making 4 images in total) but if the original had 3 images I can only repost 2 of them

Clear as mud
                    Last edited by veggiechicken; 03-02-2017, 12:33 PM. Reason: Trying to clarify the mud!

Comment

• Wassat yousay?
                      sigpic
                      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• I've edited my post for you Baldy!
                        Bet it still doesn't make sense though

Comment

• When I go in my profile, scroll down to "my albums", click on "more", it opens up all of my albums which in turn shows how many pics are in each album but are empty when opened............so............how can it say I have "x" number of pics in an album if it's empty?...................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• This might help BM:
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...vision_by_zero
                            sigpic
                            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                              Right....................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• It's like the photos are still there but hidden,somewhere in the technology there's options to hide jpeg files or something I don't know what I'm talking about but computer wizard people must know & good luck to them & their good work

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X