Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vine Problem Thread (Constructive comments only please)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you'll have to let the dodgy (timewise) adverts slide - or PM a MOD maybe - then beef up your ad block plug/ins...

I've been looking at recovery of vbulletin images / attachments - I'm an IT guy for my sins (of which there are many) - from what I've seen on t'internet its either easy or someway south of not at all easy at all. at all ever.

I'd suggest to the mods that this thread isn't much use anymore and is likely to only lead to 'issues' - maybe check with admin first though... but I doubt anything here will help or hinder.

Onwards and upwards (in the spirit of positiveness)
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      With all due respect, this thread was set up for constructive comments & I see nothing wrong with what Cadalot is bringing to your attention.
      Repeatedly giving the same information is actually not very constructive. He posted the same problem on the 22 January. I reported it then, I'm not going to report a second time.

Comment

• I have closed the thread, if you encounter any new issues apart from those already mentioned please PM me and I will forward them on.

Thank you for the imformation so far but please remember not to shoot the messengers, we have no magic wand to wave
        Last edited by Greenleaves; 10-02-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X