Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vine Problem Thread (Constructive comments only please)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    We understand....but this thread it to let the team trying to sort out the problem to have an idea of what's going on/ went on.

We too are frustrated by not knowing what's going on apart from they are still working on it.
    We have been told it wasn't part of the upgrade though.

Personally I'm not giving up on the piccies until we're told otherwise...but it's feeling less likely they will be recovered doesn't it.....they may well keep trying if we keep positive and keep them informed?...
    Still....positive thoughts...we may yet be surprised.

Someone will eventually tell us of the final outcome.
    If you are saying its still ongoing and the teckies are working on it that's all i needed to hear!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Oddly, some of the threads on the Archived Growing Techniques forum still have their pictures, for instance

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ips_28773.html

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ment_5573.html

but others indicate there are attachments but there is no sign of pictures or even placemarkers.
      Last edited by mothhawk; 10-02-2017, 08:31 AM.
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
        Oddly, some of the threads on the Archived Growing Techniques forum still have their pictures
        If you right click on the 1st photo & inspect element, you can see that it is imported from photobucket.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
          Oh! and it posted sideways!!!!!!!
          Any apple photo will upload sideways unless the photo has been cropped slightly. This has nothing to do with the forum problems. It's an Apple thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            If you right click on the 1st photo & inspect element, you can see that it is imported from photobucket.
            Ah, so it is. Thanks, BM.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• I've not read all this thread, but as my album is still empty, does that mean the pictures have gone for ever?

Comment

• Not sure yet burnie....hang on in there...you never know.
                We're all still waiting to find out....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Not sure yet burnie....hang on in there...you never know.
                  We're all still waiting to find out....
                  And waiting, and waiting and waiting ... In the meantime back at the Ranch when I logged in after a CClean and the annoying side adverts were again activated this popped up.

Late for last year or Early for this ?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Cadalot; 10-02-2017, 04:44 PM.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Yes, thanks Cadalot we have already reported that thanks.

Comment

• I'm also sure that they know that the Birthday Calendar ends Dec '15. Not that Birthdays are likely to change you understand unless you was born on Feb 29th................

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	2371042
                      Last edited by Bigmallly; 10-02-2017, 06:14 PM.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Yes, thanks Cadalot we have already reported that thanks.
                        What about this one

Name:	January Hot Products.jpg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	2371043
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• The adds are delivered via an external source and their content is down to the advertiser, all the admin team do allocate space.
                          Last edited by Greenleaves; 10-02-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• I can understand that you are getting annoyed with the forum problems, but pop up and adverts that haven't been updated or taken down aren't really a fault.....

Comment

• With all due respect, this thread was set up for constructive comments & I see nothing wrong with what Cadalot is bringing to your attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                                But if I try posting any pictures pre taken the day the ipad let me post (n now escapes me what day that was) won't allow me to upload! How very strange!
                                I'm not having any problems posting photos from my iPhone or iPad ....
                                Pic from Ipad.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	2371044
                                Last edited by Scarlet; 10-02-2017, 06:47 PM. Reason: Not pist! Post Grrr auto correct

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X