Clear All

• Good Morning World and the Grapes on the vine
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone.
      Janie and Marie, I fell asleep twice during Broadchurch, may have to watch it again
      Have a great day
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Tis lovely to be back .....
        Not unpacked the car yet, just having a slow start to the day.

Another 2weeks and we're off to the UK, so I might as well empty the bags and refill them!
        Just about to make a cuppa...anyone else fancy one?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all

Yes please Nicos. :-)

Comment

• I didn't make it to the end of Broadchurch so catchup it will have to be. Morning all. That cuppa was lovely ta.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning bit cooler than yesterday but still a good day to be out in the garden.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning it's cooler here too Bren and also windy. I was up early this morning with Harry dog, he runs around for about twenty minutes and then goes back to bed and is sound asleep straight away...unlike me trying hard to get back to sleep but not succeeding! I may need 40 winks this afternoon. If the tea is still in offer Nicos...thank you!
                Hope you all have a lovely day.
                sigpic

Comment

• So, in just a few days days we've gone from hot, hot, hot to wet, wet, wet and now it's cold, cold, cold.

Glad you had a great trip, Nicos. I'll pass on the tea. I need something a bit stronger (decaff coffee!).

Nice to meet you, SueLou.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all. Bit of a dull start here although its beginning to brighten up now. Hubby repairing my greenhouse today and I hope to get my next lot of potatoes in.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,nice here so far,just had me fuzz trimed and feel like a new woman yay,coffee on the go for them who want any,got more seeds lined up to sow,toms chilli and sweet peppers were done 2 days ago,now it's the cuc's turn,then some brassica's down the lottie,mojo please stay with me this year,have a good day all.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Af'noon! I've had a great session with my new helper, who is a joy and a delight. We selected seeds, she's got homework on germination and I also sent her home with a planter of strawberries, some pea seeds and some chitting broad beans.

Looking forward to sowing some seeds of my own now, though it looks like more chilli seed needs redoing and the queue for the propagator is getting longer and longer!
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Good evening everyone

Sun came out again today which was unexpected and not in line with the weather report. Spent most of the day outside and planted some lettuce, flowers and some veg seeds to go in the heated propagator I got for Christmas. So interested to see how well that works.

Have been unable to find anyone for love or money ha ha to dig out a base for my greenhouse so hubby got busy today and started digging the ground out. It looked really hard (horrid clay soil with bricks and stones in it) but bless him for having a go. I made lots of tea!

I nodded off during broadchurch last night as well so will attempt to watch the other half this evening. Fresh air really makes me tired.

Good to hear your greenhouse is being repaired, Bramble.

Looking forward to another happy day tomorrow in the garden hopefully!
                          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good evening, a dry blustery day and cold in the wind even with the sun shining, shredded some pine branches today, had my daughters dog out in the back garden with me while doing the shredding, and she does`nt like the noise of the shredder as she sat in the far corner of the grass and it felt like she was glowering at me, was in the greenhouse after tea potting on petunia seedlings, had sewn seeds in a tray of Jacks magic and some in a tray of Morrisons compost with some worm compost mixed in it and both mixes with the same amount of coarse sand added, there is quite a difference in the growth, I never really thought that the worm compost made any difference, but the cheaper compost/worm mix is definitely better. Well I think I will get ready for bed, but must pass on a tip that you might want to use as you are getting bit older and possibly a bit more forgetful use the word "incorrect" as your password that way if you put it in wrong the computer will let you know " your password is incorrect" well I hope that helps someone or some of you Goodnight
                            Last edited by rary; 14-03-2017, 09:58 PM.
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all. Missed quite a bit lately due to OH not fixing phone as promised - he did have dental surgery on saturday & has been in pain since then so might forgive him Blimey, Nicos has gone and come back - hope it was goid, & Soarrow has a helper!

Went in to give eldest (7) a sleepy kiss just now - must have been a good dream as heard this"great great great all of it great" as both children have been incredibly hungry the last few days can only assume it was a dream about baguettes (favourite food). Youngest had a nightmare about a "big bug" yesrerday, so maybe the hunger is to feed all the dreams.

Must go & turn off tao OH has left drilling otherwise i'll keep going to the loo instead of sleeping night all
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good Morning all Much brighter this morning. FIL comes out of hospital today. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X