Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, was a tad of sun, but now starting to cloud over.
    First free Saturday for four years, yipee.
    I have many cards to make and seedlings to nurture, housework in there somewhere I suppose, but could do that tomorrow, or Sunday or Monday in fact.
    This manager that decided she doesn't want to work with me has done me a favour.
    Anyway, have a great day all
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too at the minute. I've been reading but I've just alerted Room Service that it's time for a cup of tea. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone, sun's bursting through here, looking to be a good day weather wise. Shed clearing and relocating in the garden for me today, dull but hopefully worthwhile.

Have a great day..

Comment

• Morning all, it's absolutely beautiful here with a little chill in the air. Sun is shining, there's no wind and the birds are twittering...lovely. It will be grass cutting and tidying in the garden and then hopefully it warms enough to sit and have a cuppa. Enjoy your day and hope you all get the sunshine, off for some brekkie.

Forgot to say, where's Scarlet, she knows how nosey we all are! (See ' What makes me Happy' thread)
          Last edited by Jay22; 22-04-2017, 07:46 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,sunshine here too,got garden stuff to catch up on,have a good day,i will,on camera watch
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• How are the Laydees this morning lottie?
              sigpic

Comment

• they are pooping,eating and drinking,plus nice little noises,but are too nervous to come out,just yet,a game off wait and see,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                  Morning all, was a tad of sun, but now starting to cloud over.
                  First free Saturday for four years, yipee.
                  I have many cards to make and seedlings to nurture, housework in there somewhere I suppose, but could do that tomorrow, or Sunday or Monday in fact.
                  This manager that decided she doesn't want to work with me has done me a favour.
                  Anyway, have a great day all
                  Good morning,NS do you get two Saturdays in the weekend down there in London, now you know why we get so tired up here we only have the one Saturday to do things have a good day whatever you are doing with your Saturdays
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all n'all....
                    Late start for me today!...only just woken up!

Had a great day in the garden yesterday-mostly weeding of the strawberry bed!
                    It's about 12ftx12ft and was full of dandelions and thistles.....now looking very healthy-just needs straw or something and then we'll replace the woven hazel barrier which is about 9" high.
                    We get the Hazel from the hedge around our small wood yard so we need to go and cut off some branches.....
                    Looks like another day ahead of playing in the garden
                    Last edited by Nicos; 22-04-2017, 08:21 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Enjoy Nicos

Morning Everybody

Off to plant my spuds today, normally reserved for St George's day but off out tomorrow. Making a right mess at the moment with my egg and bacon sarnie and will get the look from the OH when I have to change my top again.....it is nice though
                      Last edited by Greenleaves; 22-04-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Morning Grapelettes from a lovely sunny Nestland, was out having a bonfire at 7am so that's out of the way, just finished a bootifull Egg & Bacon Double Decker. Will let that settle then may have a meander round't plot before listening to footy this aft, squeaky bum time.............have a lovely weekend.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thats the Eggs BM......oh you meant Leeds Utd

Comment

• Evening all. Had a glorious day today. Weather sunny and hot, & spent the afternoon at colby woodland garden. Walled garden looking beautiful, and children had great fun pond dipping catching tadpoles etc. Then tea and cake at the café.

Forgot to open greenhouses but vents open and watered last night so everything has survived. Getting children to bed in about 10 minutes then will pootle about in garden for a bit.

Weather set to continue tomorrow
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon, a nice day here sun out all day and temp. at 12c., but a cool wind, went to a GC for lunch, OH paid, we then went to the range where I got some lily bulbs, bird seed and dog biscuits, cost £9.50p. OH paid but told me I owed her the money. We then went to another GC as I was looking for a white trailing geranium as I was one short for one of my baskets, I am sure I had enough cuttings taken will probably come across some once the greenhouse is tempted a bit, we also had a drink and a biscuit there, I had a lemonade, OH had a glass of water, (out the tap, free) I told her to go and sit down as I would pay,(there should be a face with a halo here) cost £3.50p when at the table I asked how much I owed her and was told to forget it as I had paid for the drinks and biscuits. Now just finished our tea and getting ready to take my daughter's dog a walk as she is staying with us overnight, (the dog not my daughter) well I wish you a pleasant evening, might manage on later. I wonder what my wife will say if she remembers I owe her £10.for messages yesterday
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all, it's been a beautiful day here after all.
                                Made lots of birthday cards for the charity shop to sell, still some to carry on with tomorrow
                                Had to bring my seedlings in from their sunbathing as they were visibly flagging in the heat. Hope the droopy ones pick up.
                                My Camelia is looking magnificent with her pink wax like flowers. Why have I never grown them before?
                                All in all a good day (except for the FA cup result, hubby not happy)
                                Have a lovely evening everyone
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X