Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I hear food mentioned said Lumpy who had not eaten since last nights beans on toast.......I am so hungry I could eat a..........
    Last edited by Lumpy; 28-11-2016, 12:51 PM.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• a large plateful of elephant garlic which as everyone knows is good for...
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• not just roasting but for stopping the dreaded snotty trunk virus.

Lumpy slowly bimbled off towards the door to go in search of..............
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• a new trunk which is extremely difficult, because as everyone knows trunks don't grow on trees; at least..
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• not the kind Lumpy sported these days..............

She was made creative dictator her trunk had gone from the normal flabby, lined and dexterious appendage to a fashion accessory covered in rhine stones, glitter and.................

Comment

• stale beer as everyone who wanted to star in her productions was plying her with drink, apart of course from rary who as a concerned follower offered to help her drink the beer as he did not want her to become intoxicated as this would affect.......

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• her ability so phantisize (get it?) about the up coming and somewhat unpopular Crimbo Panto.

She already had the script and Shen was going to be one of the main performers. Lumpy had visions of a Panto based upon.....

Comment

• .... her delusions which reached their peak with any idea or thought of Shen having any ability to act, sing or dance - everybody knows about Shen's st..st. stutter, him having 2 left feet and having been blackballed from the cat's choir because his pathetic attempts had caused cats and their owners to leave town except for Lumpy who had apparently spent too long in the jungle wrapping her trunk round other trunks with some aspiration to form a long term relationship with...........

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• an absolutely perfect cast member for the up and coming panto....now who could Shen play?......are we the only ones in the GR tonight and far more importantly does Shen look good in................
                    Last edited by Lumpy; 28-11-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• tights - no I swear I have only worn these when climbing mountains in winter but how did you find out - I never told anyone except the lady I borrowed them from and she would certainly never have told anyone as it would have ruined her...
                      Last edited by Sheneval; 28-11-2016, 11:55 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Good evening, its cold out, would someone like to get me a drink while I go and heat myself at the fire, not too big a drink as I don't want to waste my compost activator by having to leave it in the GR.
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sorry Shen, I interrupted you I take it the lady? in question is the one who said every one looks good in tights, and you proved her wrong
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Tights.................tights.....................tights....................sparkles darlink sparkles, said in her most Thespian voice...........muttered a very disgruntaled Lumpy.

As she was gruntaling Lumpy was hatching a plan for Rary she thought that he could....................

Comment

• avoid any involvement with the panto, and just circulate spreading joy among the guests

Comment

• Now rary decided to take a walk outside in the nice cold clear night air thinking on how he....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X