Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ................but Rary, you'd make a wonderful Principled Boy (or is it a girl?).............I'm sure we can find.............

Comment

• an outfit for you which would disguise that awful boil on your bum! That's it said rary...
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm sick and tired of being the butt of the joke in here...
        sigpic

Comment

• "Behind you" shouted VC and, quick as a flash, rary spun round and saw................

Comment

• nobody except us lot.......he was very sad,especially since quite a few regulars arn't brave (or daft) enough to come inside the GR.

Not going to mention any names but you know who you all are........with that Rary stomped off towards the door that led to the cellar so that he could console himself by licking the beery condensation off the walls......just as he was about to close the door he swung it back open again and with a huge amount of dignity announced.........OK I give up........I refuse to Panto but I will play Father Christmas and hand out all the................
            Last edited by Lumpy; 05-12-2016, 12:45 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Presents after I have tested them, elf and savety told me to run a test on all garden gifts as I am not allowed to give them out to old folks unless they have a safety certificate on them, so you will get them about August September time
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• if thats OK........however anything alcoholic or chocoatey wil be given out as soon as I have checked on the credentials of...........
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• The Manufacturer to ensure they followed the hygiene guides, and of course I will have to try them all, yes I know its asking a lot for me eat chocolate and drink alcohol, be t I will make the sacrifice and do it, by the way is there any Jack Daniels with it I need a Christmas present and that would do nicely
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• for the Mrs!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Jack Daniels - Yes I have an unopened bottle in my wardrobe along with a lot of other bottles collected over the years - I bought it for a visit by a cousin from California many years ago but she decided to stick to soft drinks during her visit so it has never been touched
                      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• said Shen who was waving an unopened bottle in Rary's direction..............Rary, like a robot got up from his seat and started to follow the bottle towards....................

Comment

• Don't move, rary! shouted VC...............its a trap! Lumpy is enticing you to..............

Comment

• buy a drink? - no towards the Bean Stalk where she.....
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• has a safe place for you to hide your purse and...................

Comment

• a costume for you to try on which should..............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X