Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• include a fluffy white beard, big black belt, ho ho ho mimic machine and 4 slightly hissed elves said Lumpy who was still feeling quite sorry for Rary even though he had...................
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
      as those of a delicate nature might go red with embarrassment and slink off to a more genteel and refined drinking establishment.

For once Lumpy was sitting quietly in the corner staring at Rary. Her head tilted to one side and then she said the words that generations of drinkers would never forget.
      I love you mate I do!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Lumpy was drunk - blind drunk and rary had not bought even one drink for her but her sensitive, kind nature and regard and respect for anyone who looked after the pennies meant she had become totally and completely besotted with rary despite the fact that he refused to don a Panto costume or........
        Last edited by Sheneval; 05-12-2016, 07:32 PM.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• advance to her advances............She decided that it was a futile wish so decided upon.................
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• AP - the strong silent type - a noted gardener - always willing to buy you a pint (said Shen hopefully) and a man you can........................
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• rely upon to get you into the Christmas spirit said......................

Comment

• But the who would like AP in a can, its hard enough to get him to buy a drink without putting him in a can.
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Now rary is sitting watching Lumpy, after Deano told him what Lumpy had said, he doesn't want to make any advances towards anyone just in case they want him to play a part in something or spend money unnecessarily or drink, as he knows if he sits quietly someone will come in and ask, who wants a drink, and before anyone tries to pull a fast one I am not offering
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• to be Lumpy's rear end of the panto horse as that is reserved for..................
                    Last edited by Lumpy; 05-12-2016, 09:59 PM. Reason: forgot the r

Comment

• as a suprize,as names are to be drawn out the hat although it has been rumord that it is a fix and...............
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• the Creative Dictator e.g me had the final say over who will be playing.................

Comment

• the fiddle at Rary's side to raise some cash for him to buy a drink,toghether with the vines choir made up of .......
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Now that paints a pretty picture ld I hope whoever it is can play some good tunes, with a good musician money is incidental, incidentally its mine

Comment

• .............Shen and AP's turn to provide the entertainment tonight. Would you like to hear our............

Comment

• rendition of the classic Christmas carol 'Rary The Red Nose Reindeer' asked Shen as he tuned up the bagpipes while he sang the first few verses and hoping that for the first time the pipes would not......

Rary the red nosed reindeer,
                                Had a very shiney purse,
                                And he was always worried,
                                That the contents would make it burst.

But then one freezing December day,
                                VC said to him,
                                Let me hold your purse tonigth,
                                Don't worry it will be alright.

As Rary went to pee pee,
                                VC looked on with glee,
                                and opened up the contents,
                                For everyone else to see..

Rary came back crying,
                                Knowing he had lost the lot,
                                As VC's drink alone,
                                Had cost him everything he got.
                                Last edited by Lumpy; 06-12-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X