Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could avoid paying for his round when...
    sigpic

Comment

• he noticed a £1 coin lying in the gutter .............
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ........quickly, before anyone else could spot it, rary bent over to pick it up. However, he had forgotten how tight his trousers had become after eating all the leftover cakes from the Grapes' birthday parties.
        There was a ripping tearing noise and...........

Comment

• low and behold out popped...
          sigpic

Comment

• a large piece of cake that had .inadvertently' dropped down the back of his shirt when he had stuffed it his collar to take home and had forgotten all about - quick as a flash....
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• His comb from the rear pocket of his trousers, well anyone looking at it would think it was a comb, but why would some one with no hair use a comb, it was used for getting any money he received into his pocket without bursting the thread, straightening up he caught his reflection in a darkened window, just thinking fortunate he was to be so good looking he gave his head a quick rub (to bring up the shine) when he realised that the reflection used the right hand when he had used his left, trying to work out why this could be and not getting an answer he decided to ask VC why
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• as only VC could come up with an answer to a question like that due to her...............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ..............amazing power of reasoning and her ability to go off on a tang.............
                  Rary, I didn't know you were bald Was than an 'amster on your 'ed or a...........

Comment

• a... mop head - rary lives in a house with very low ceilings so it is useful for giving them a clean now and again - plus since he is very slim Mrs rary can turn him upside down to do the floors and....
                    Last edited by Sheneval; 29-11-2016, 06:08 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ...........shove him head first down the toilet when it needs a bit of a scrub!
                      Phwoar - what's that awful.............

Comment

• of....smell of slops coming from ............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ..........rary's socks! Has he been paddling in the drains or

Comment

• trying to store excess surplies in his socks.

Just at that moment Nicos walked in carrying the biggest..............
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...........carrot that has ever been grown in France It was soooooooooo big that the back end was supported by ...........

Comment

• Trigger the Amazing Panto Horse who had made a full recovery after his brush with Hoofing Cough. Where do you want it...............
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X