Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .........Bank Busting Bill also known as Big Wig Bill, who is notorious for...........

Comment

• his big wig of course and also his rather large gun that sometimes gets used for
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• shooting elephants and other wild game - you can't blame them for being wild when some evil git is trying to shoot them but I suppose......
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Oi Shen are you implying that Big Wig Willie should shoot me asked Lumpy..........since when have I been a.............
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Prime target, as Creative Director I have aimed to involve everyone in the up coming panto!!!!!!! That's why they want to shoot me said Lumpy as the penny dropped, and quick as a flash rary..
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ...grabbed hold of the full pint she had left on the bar as she hurried....
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• off to change her avatar into a cute and fluffy..................
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• pink elephant - she was spoiled for choice - should she pick the one that sends a clear message to any prospective shooter or..........
                  Attached Files

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• should I go for a more abstrat look..............do I have wellies to match?

or..I could go for a completely new persona. I shall have a think whilst I go and practice my snow dance in the garden. Oh thats it.........

I really fancy being a.........
                    Attached Files

Comment

• White Elephant so that...
                      sigpic

Comment

• ...they can't easily dispose of me and I can blend in with the snow so they can't see me to shoot me but all the pink elephants cried in Unison 'choose me, choose me' - Personally I can't understand why Lumpy drinks in the Unison - it's not half as good as the GR but............
                        Last edited by Sheneval; 01-12-2016, 12:00 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• BUT........................ what Shen,i think all the talk off this shooting has scared her off,what i think is,it's a photagraph shoot,so come bakc Lumpy and choose your
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Best outfit as...
                            sigpic

Comment

• I want to look pretty if a 'Shoot the Lumpy' safari is organised by Rary at the very reasonable price of £399 per person per half hour...........I know I will wear my...................

Comment

• ...best target outfit - I'm sure that will make everyone happy but maybe I should wear a different animal outfit - I have a lovely pig one that would suit but perhaps....
                                Attached Files

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X