Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pint of the black stuff said AP who was a bit fed up of reading about ish trees . I've heard of ash but not ish he said as he tried to google summat on his wind up phone. Did Rary ever leave money behind the bar to pay for a round? He promised ...................................
    Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 02-12-2016, 05:53 PM. Reason: ever doesn't have a y at the end :)

Comment

• that he would (nt)......typical.....................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• AP you know that I would, but their are a number of people watching to see if I put a fiver behind the bar, as they know that it is worth more due to my practice of signing any notes that I get, I don't get many so they are quite rare, they would put a fiver in its place, but its not the same
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Nah, Rary is the salt of the earth, we just have to pepper over his .........................

Comment

• paper money because it came from...............
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Short arms and long pockets although knowing rary...
              Last edited by Jay22; 02-12-2016, 06:21 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• ..............he'd have his pockets stitched up anyway, just in case they were picked............

Comment

• ............Look what I found in the bottom of the VSP box!!

Do you think we can grow a tree before Christmas? It would save the "Boys" having to trek into the forest after dark and AP could settle down with a Fir-kin of the black stuff.........
                  Attached Files

Comment

• whilst he works out how come you found these at the bottom of the VSP box,and ponders on said seeds,bit off a tall order fore a tree,but it does look rather like bean seeds,i know he shouted,lets plant the beans and see what happens,also who will be the one to climb it
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Jack, Jack, where are you? No doubt he was looking after his little grandchildren! Who then can climb this beanstalk that rary has planted?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Shen is pencilled in for it said Lumpy..................don't worry it is all

Comment

• ...........going pear, I mean, bean-shaped, Lumpy said crossing her fingers and eyes and staring at the............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            ..............he'd have his pockets stitched up anyway, just in case they were picked............
                            My worst nightmare,...... Well one of them
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Rary stop changing the subject as it won't stop you from being audition in your absense said...........

Comment

• Greeeeee I'm away to count my beans, and I am not doing anything in your panto, I will be too busy doing all the rest of the work that you lot keep landing me with, and counting beans mean am away tae sulk
                                Last edited by rary; 03-12-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X