Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cos that .. water supply is not working this morning after............
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Rary's slug colony thought that they had found.................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

had found..a non stop supply of the beer he had been feeding them and crawled up the tap thus stopping ....
        Last edited by Sheneval; 26-11-2016, 12:46 PM.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

the flow of water, thus building a back pressure in the system and little known to anyone...
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

the Gardeners Rest ended up with an unplanned water feature right behind the bar..............don't worry said BM, who had just turned up in his tree fairy costume I know whats what and we can turn it into a...............
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.............Slug TV. Now where are the Lights to shine on their glistening fat bodies as they............

Comment

back stroked around the impromptu pool whilst................

Comment

..........hiccuping, which led to some interesting..........

Comment

Bubble effects, who knew slugs fart, all of a sudden one slug ...
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• dived to the bottom of the pool to look for nemo and as his friends watched on the slug, called Boris started to........................

Comment

• Boris started to.. outline his programme for the forthcoming slug elections which.............
                        Last edited by Sheneval; 26-11-2016, 04:03 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• included in its manifesto the astounding declaration that they, the slugs of the future would not......

Comment

• Eat any of GL's crops because......

Comment

• Drink any more beer as all the slugs that attended the slug pub last night have drowned, though it would appear from other slugs in the surrounding gardens they died happy, so perhaps moves
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Off to GLs garden where they are always safe
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X