Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But with no Rary feeding them huge amounts of best ale.

I think we need to ban Rary from the slops said......................
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• said..VC who was partial to them herself although taken in moderation as befits a...............
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• a slug addicted Welsh woman who.....
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• who...was very quick to protest In a manner befitting a refined lady with a pointy stick which resulted in a visit to the....
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ............Pointy Stick Removal Operative who was always at hand in case ..........

Comment

• in case...the said refined lady had cause to take umbrage at any individual who overstepped the mark by making.............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .........comments about her height (or lack of), her nationality or her fondness for slugs, or in fact any other insult that could be .........

Comment

• could be ...uttered by some fearless individual who had little understanding of the dexterity and ferocity with which she wielded her favourite.....

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Weapon....but fear ye not, her pointy stick is mounted above the fire, so thats......
                    Last edited by Greenleaves; 26-11-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• ........left her with a very dangerous chocolate eclair and an underage carrot - not much to fear there. Maybe, I can find summat in the Tardis like...........

Comment

• a darl - ek (or compost bin) to threaten ................

Comment

• to threaten...your fellow Grapes and have them shuddering with......

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• seed withdrawl symptoms similar too..............................

Comment

• similar to .. rary's feelings when he has to buy a pint or ....

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• rary notes that Shen is suffering from an over active imagination, me buy a pint, the mans dreaming.
                                Now that I am back in the GR I will collect my phone then hang around to see who can supply me with......

information, as I want to know, whats a "smart phone" can it order drinks for me, can it tell me who will buy me drink, can it tell me when VCs looking in on me, oh there are so many questions I want answers too, and can it tell me who is lurking in the back?
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X