Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ............overinflate like last year, when a quick squeeze with his elbow sent him flying, and he landed in an unseemly heap with his kilt awry, much to Nicos' delight as she..............

Comment

• had never seen such a sight in her life...bagpipes over-inflating!
      Last edited by Jay22; 06-12-2016, 11:05 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• ...........as for the noise! Most Grapes thought it was the beans in the chef's special curry but Nicos' donning her Miss Marple hat and rubber gloves, examined Shen's instrument and squeaked, "I've found it"..............and, with a quick flick of the wrist, she extracted a champagne cork that had been popped at the GR opening ceremony!
        But, had it blocked Shen's Chanter by accident or had someone.................

Comment

• intentionally stuffed Shens bag so that
          Last edited by Lumpy; 06-12-2016, 12:31 PM. Reason: VC got there before me
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the screech he was making would fade into insignificance or any other place than the GR where peace should happily reign for.................
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• as long as Lumpy was no where in sight as it was well known that she would..................
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• A short time as Lumpy was out trying to compose an other poem about the virtues of rary
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• that would only take seconds as his virtues were...................

Comment

• uncountable unless you had a Phd in Mathematics or an old abacus which was only possessed by..............
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• the deamon hands of.............
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mrs. Rary as she wanted to keep his virtues secret!
                        sigpic

Comment

• disturb poor rary in an empty bar with an empty pint but with pockets full of........

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .............beans, which, having counted them, he was preparing to..........

Comment

• take up his job as Jack and plant them as he felt obligated by Lumpy's devotion to such an extent he contemplated buying her...........

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• nothing....except for for advising her on.................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X