This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Its been a soooper sunny day here, been pottering, bulb planting, weeding and preparing for the 30 Day Plan (I only say that to torment rary
    Actually I was just being concened about you, I didnt want you making a plan that wouldnt work

So if you want to tell me what you plan is I will tell you if its a good one or not

I am not curious, I am not curious, I am not curious, if I say that often enough I might believe it
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 12-04-2016, 10:19 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all. Frosty and bright. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
        Weather is better than yesterday but it could go either way!
        Spring clean the turkey house today I think. Then play in the tunnel
        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning, dark, dull, raining, miserable...that's our morning so far! Need to do a clear up as I have the gas board coming to survey for a new boiler...not sure which areas he will need access to! It's another can't be bothered day so need a rocket in a certain area to get me going. I'm usually awake a couple of times a night but woke to the alarm this morning, anyone else disappointed when that happens or is it just me? You can't roll over for another few hours sleep!
          Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning All. 'Tis a bit foggy here, more than yesterday as there's no blue sky over my head Never mind, the garden is turning blue instead - bluebells, violets and periwinkle

Originally posted by rary View Post
            Actually I was just being concened about you, I didnt want you making a plan that wouldnt work
            So if you want to tell me what you plan is I will tell you if its a good one or not

I am not curious, I am not curious, I am not curious, if I say that often enough I might believe it
            Rary, you're going to be soooooooooo disappappointed when you find out! Currently, its the 24 day plan, which cannot be put into action. It has to be a 30 day plan to work
            Have a luvly day everyone, especially rary

Comment

• Morning all'n'all from a glorious sunny Nestland, what a difference a few hours makes as it was pea soup @ 5am but as I couldn't see anything, went back to bed. Hope the weather brightens up where you are.........got some playing to do, have a good one.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all,

I have cut myself off from the computer world for a couple of days, getting bored of the same routine, been busy bee though.
                Just off to walk the boys in the mountains plus discovering a new little garden centre i have been told about that sells chickens.................been to 5 different places now and they either have point of lay chickens, chicks for meat or meat birds, maybe i won't be doing my little adventure.

Have a nice day
                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all and yes, we have a misty start here this morning as well. Its promising to be a lovely day so all is good.
                  Off out for the day with my two best friends and our OH. Doing the touristy thing in Dublin that is running for the 1916 rising and will go for lunch this evening and a few drinks later.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, VC, was raining this morning,now just dull but dry going out to make some shelving around the garden shelf to hold boxes for planting lettuce etc. my leg is still very sore so won't be doing too much. A question, I have a raised bed 8x4 which has rhubarb Blackfriars and grasps. would it be practical to go grow corgetts at the base of these bushes
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon all, what a glorious day this has been. Sun has been beaming down on us.
                      Potted on some tomatoes, been to BQ for more compost, going to do the remainder of the spuds in a minute.
                      Oh, and something is eating my NEW strawberry plants. Arghhhh
                      I know this weather will be gone tomorrow, so taking advantage of it
                      Laters
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        A question, I have a raised bed 8x4 which has rhubarb Blackfriars and grasps.
                        Watch out, rary, that could be painful
                        As for answering your question, it may depend on how much space and light there is. Some courgettes are small and neat (like me), others sprawl everywhere.

Comment

• Sorry VC that was supposed to be black currants, I think I got mixed up with currants and berries and it came out some thing completely different, and when you were putting in sprawl I do hope you didn't try to picture me as an example

Comment

• Today has been the best day in ages. Blue skies all day and so sunny and warm - almost felt like summer - well better than summer as summer normally rains a lot and is cold

I sowed runner beans, tomatoes, strawberries, inca berries, leeks, summer squash and broccoli in my new windowsill propogator thingy. Feeling very chuffed with myself and now crossing fingers and hoping that it works. Will be watching avidly every day just as Nicos said
                            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Forgive my ignorance Rary but what's a grasp?
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Forgive my ignorance Rary but what's a grasp?
                                It was supposed to be rasps. BM,this thing that I am using has auto correct, great for me that canny spell but evidently I need to check whit a pit in afore hitin PQR evidently it cannot cope with broad Scots
                                Last edited by rary; 13-04-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X