This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by susieg View Post
    had a very quick gh 'fix' after work, grocery shopping etc. Tryin to get over feeling rather blue, had to attend another work colleague's funeral yesterday ... (the second one in two weeks .....)
    (((((hugs))))))

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
      56lbs.... or grow 9" taller
      Greenleaves why don't you put out a challenge to get to your ideal weight or closest from the participants starting weight by a certain date, I am sure there must be a formula for working out the best weight loss
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Aww...susie...I missed your post.
        Sorry...
        That's really sad xx
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good news from the Cardiologist, heart in good nick, blood pressure spot on but you guessed it.....over weight! My ideal weight is 11st 8lbs!

Got to wait a few days for the bloods but fingers crossed I won't need blood thinners due to blood pressure results.

Now what shall I eat

Thats good news GL I always put of a couple of lbs overwinter I think every one does mine usually disappears by Easter time. once i start getting outside more.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

56lbs.... or grow 9" taller
            I used to have a Tshirt that said "I'm not Fat, I'm just short for my weight!"
            Before you say anything, I'm short for any weight
            Its been a soooper sunny day here, been pottering, bulb planting, weeding and preparing for the 30 Day Plan (I only say that to torment rary )
            Sorry about the funerals, Suzie, have a glass of summat strong (like black coffee)

Comment

• Actually VC your short for your height

Comment

• thanks all you lovely, lovely people for your thoughts and understanding, you're all 'blooming' marvellous! xx
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                  Sorry to read this, Susie. I've got my uncle's funeral on Friday and not looking forward to it. Gardening is very good for down times and also the vine. People here are very supportive. Make sure you keep popping in to get your daily dose of good and feel better medicine
                  Craftymarie, I shall be thinking about you on Friday, hope you get through it okay xx. Thanks for your wise words
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Sorry about the funerals, Suzie, have a glass of summat strong (like black coffee)
                    Thanks VC, already on it! (Not coffee though ....!!! It goes in a glass ... And is red ...!)
                    Last edited by veggiechicken; 12-04-2016, 08:48 PM.
                    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Shall I pass the bottle, Susie - its red, and its not cherryade

Comment

• yup, cheers VC!!!
                        Never was a fan of cherryade, anyway!
                        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Cheers Susie

Comment

• Evening everyone'n'all from a dark but mild Nestland, 1st time I've logged on today as when I got up the sun had it's hat on so I went out to play, managed to finally attached the last of the spare greenhouse doors on to the kite so that's all the kites with greenhouse doors now, first day for bearing the arms, it was that hot...........loved it, hope it's the start of more to come. Have a nice evening.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Cheers Susie

Cheers VC!!
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• The lengths people will go to for cranberry juice.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X