Settle an argument

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution to all of the above

Cheesy eggy bread with a scrape of lemon curd.....sounds yuk tastes great.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
      Soooo.......

Grill, toaster, open fire, or Aga?

Agas make absolutely THE best toast, sadly I no longer have one.
      Youre welcome to pop over to mine for breakfast anytime I love my Aga but it guzzles fuel and as I've no room for a proper cooker. My kitchen is unbearably hot in the Summer and it's not the best at cooking cakes that need a long cooking time - it's just too hot. Though I probably wouldn't swap it
      Last edited by Scarlet; 01-10-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post

YUK! I Couldn't even try that!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post

Sorry Lumpy, it's not doing it for me. If you like that, you might like a cheese dream ( as it's known). A cheese dream is a fried cheese sandwich, and I can assure you it's no dream! I've only had on once. The first couple of bites are quite nice. Then you feel your arteries start to clog up

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
            The only way to eat a boiled egg is to remove the shell and mash it in a cup with some butter
            Yeugh,

Comment

Just like a good Moderator should I have found what I believe to be a product that can ensure that life at the SP breakfast table will forever have a happy & equitable resolve

Marmalade AND Jam on the same label, in a single jar
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Not that I do it, but no one has mentioned dripping on toast for breakfast

Comment

Ohhhh, that really does make me feel young, first coat when the toast was baking hot & a good second layer just as it started to cool

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                    Not that I do it, but no one has mentioned dripping on toast for breakfast
                    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....we always had schmalzy toast with salt. Yum.
                    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• We could afford to eat beef dripping, we would be out all day playing, soon burnt of the calories.

YUMMY
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• used to fight my Mum and Dad for the yummy dark bit at the bottom too.
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
                          the yummy dark bit at the bottom

Noooooooooo, did that out & use it to make gravy mega tasty
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 01-10-2015, 08:01 PM. Reason: or dig might be better

Comment

• Anyone remember chitterlings (various other spellings) with vinegar, pepper and bread and butter.
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• My dad used to like those things. Bright pink and looking like a toy concertina

Comment

• Aye my old man used to eat 'em as well..............cooked maws I think they were called, he also ate tripe.................bleugh!
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X