Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any problems with viewing/using the Vine?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    This is what I got this afternoon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57760[/ATTACH]

Then when I go to type this happens and I can't see what I'm writing!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57761[/ATTACH]
    I always found this a problem working in landscape, not a problem in portrait as there is a greater screen depth.

Did notice though that some posts look odd, for example this -
    Attached Files

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Or this one of my post
      Attached Files

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

I get that in portrait, but not landscape on my iPad too!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          I get that in portrait, but not landscape on my iPad too!
          Just checked, it's only portrait for me too

Comment

It now seems to have gone back to how it was before the update on my iPad but with more orange. Ad bars down the side again and no pull down at the top that you normally get with mobile enhanced web pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
              It now seems to have gone back to how it was before the update on my iPad but with more orange. Ad bars down the side again and no pull down at the top that you normally get with mobile enhanced web pages.
              And now it's changed back again - getting dizzy

Comment

Can now re-size on the ipad!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, can resize and don't seem to be getting the individual scroll problem either. Still nasty orange background but you can only see it in landscape and I work in portrait . At this minute all looks good (thanks) so fingers crossed the changes are basically over - anybody know?

Comment

Ah, smiley faces still not in line but that's pretty minor in comparison to some of the annoyances we have had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
                      At this minute all looks good (thanks) so fingers crossed the changes are basically over - anybody know?
                      I know they've been working on it all day and will be watching this thread for any issues - so, please keep posting your comments - good or bad.
                      Really pleased its getting better for you

Comment

• It's all these ultra modern Pad and not so smart phones jobbies if you have a steam powered tower like mine you just don't get the troubles.
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Being able to resize the page by expNding with your fingers is working on Android too...

yaaaaaaaaay!

thanks for all of the hard work and effort to get this sorted.

Pete

Comment

• Am just trying to view on my iPhone so's not to wake OH. The Forum display will not resize from too large for the screen so it's hard to read and navigate. I have to scroll across to get to the link to the last reply. Once you're in threads in the chatting section the screen resizes, but not in the vegging out section. The initial GYO ad (I'm guessing for subscription but can't see 2/3 of it) stays on screen for nearly a minute before going, but it's so big it doesn't fit on the screen and can't be read - something of a plus perhaps....as is that the orange is missing. All in all, won't be accessing this site from my phone again. It's too clunky.
                            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• 4th attempt at posting! The page keeps reloading!

Anyone else having this problem??

I'm on IOS 8.3
                              Last edited by Nicos; 27-07-2015, 06:25 AM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• All good on my iPad
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X