X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds brill, NS - enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Ooh I wish I was in Barcelona! Only been once, for a weekend birthday event, fab!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Get on that balcony Nanny Sally and belt out like Montserrat Caballe!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Now you had to know this was gonna happen .........................

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• This was also inevitable really.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Get on that balcony Nanny Sally and belt out like Montserrat Caballe!

There yer go ladies ^^^ singalong

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Had some drizzle this morning, then it dried up, but the temperature has dropped. I treated myself to a riding lesson this morning Pilates later, followed by a good long soak in the tub, or I'll be broken by morning. Took the dogs to visit my Folks, and drop off belated present. Got asked to prune some buxus balls whilst I was there, then Grumpy cleaned and serviced my Felcos for me whilst Mum made me a cuppa - result! On the way home I treated myself to a punnet of fresh Raspberries, from the shopkeeper's Dad's garden - couldn't resist!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good Morning. Started out sunny and warm again, but like yesterday, it's clouding over. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo!

much the same here!

Got the house to myself today ...* wonders what mischief I can get up to ...
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its a bit cooler than yesterday but not that cool to need a coat.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• 13C here Bren...and getting darker by the minute!!!

Had to have the lights on in the kitchen just to see properly!
                        Last edited by Nicos; 17-06-2014, 09:12 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's lovely here today, we've got the sunshine back after a cold grey day yesterday. 19 degrees forecast and breezy, I'm off down the allotment in a minute or two.
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Lazy start for me today - although I did have to chase the dog round the garden first thing - I have been trying to plant things in the bare beds and she keeps on 'taking cuttings'. I have doubled my stock of Heuchera that way This morning it was a Lamium.
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening thought I'd call in here before going to watch TV spent ages this evening messing around with the vine app on my phone.

Read your football rant Flo I'm lucky Mr Pots hates football even more than me.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Big thunder and lightning storm here in Barcelona tonight. Can't get away from bad weather. Ps you want to see how far advanced their sweetcorn is here ....... Saw lots as were on a train journey
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X