This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your fault we have rain then NS?
    .....really chuffed we do actually, the garden was turning into a dust bowl.

Good job OH staked a pike of flowers and veg yesterday in preparation
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Right....shut eye attempt #1001.......

Good luck with yours GL!
      That wasn't long, are we to take it you don't need much beauty sleeps these days...............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps! Hope everyone is well!? We have precipitation - yay! Perfectly fine, if a little early, and woke me up. I wanted a late start to the day, as I was late to bed last night and. I have a car full of plants to get in the ground. Luckily the little plant nursery we've found by our newest customer, is closing for two weeks. We keep working, then popping in on our way home and spending our wages!!

Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning lots of overnight rain here not checked the butts yet but they're bound to be full, bad news the kitchen slugs been out again think we need to come down stairs at silly a clock to catch it.

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Morning everyone, lots of rain overnight, kept me awake. Should have known better than to let Grandchild loose with hosepipe yesterday. Busy day today, been invited out to lunch, later on take Marnie back home, must cook a dinner tonight that involves runner beans, they are growing like mad. So we are at the point where ALL dinners must contain spuds, tomatoes and runner beans. That will be interesting.
          Sally we're also saying what shall we eat with runner beans today
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Morning lots of overnight rain here not checked the butts yet but they're bound to be full, bad news the kitchen slugs been out again think we need to come down stairs at silly a clock to catch it.
            Send for Nicos and Greenleaves - they seem to be awake all night
            Morning All Lots of rain last night - still a bit of dribbling going on. Wonder whether Summer is over now? Hope not - I've been enjoying the sunshine.
            Have a luvly day everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
              An extremely early good morning from me, just cant sleep, been laying there listening to the rain.

Now sat doing my invoicing which will please the wife
              Haha - that's why I was busy yesterday evening. My colleague asked where the July sales invs were, and when I looked blank said 'don't tell me you haven't done them!!' Oops!

Comment

• Sorry - morning, peeps!

Been out and about this morning, but back at the desk now for a busy day ahead. I had to do an emergency string up of a heavily laden tomato plant on my way out and went into a meeting smelling of tommies!

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope everyone is all well..We are having horrid weather here today..Its pouring it down here right now..Time to make a brew..Anyone for a cuppa tea and a slice of cake

Comment

• Afternoon, we've had showers of and on all day so I got a bit wet when shopping plus my crocs made funny squelching noises I tried not to laugh but it does sound funny.

Comment

• I know that noise, Bren, makes me laugh too -especially when you're trying to pretend its someone else
                      I've also had a damp day - chucked a cup of coffee over my lap - looked as if I'd wet myself Good thing I was home and not in some posh restaurant
                      Been trying to be a domestic goddess and make Courgette pickle a la Di's recipe. Waiting for the vinegar to cool now, almost done!
                      Coffi anyone?

Comment

• I love that courgette pickle must make some more soon seeing as I've only got 3 jars left

no thanks to coffee I've got a mug of tea and a cherry scone

Comment

• We've been lucky with weather, rained really heavy overnight and been sunny all day. Had a very pleasant lunch with Jeanied and Rosie. It was lovely, thank you Jean. Just dropping the lovely Marnie back home and then back to make dinner. All go .....
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• It was lovely to have you over NS - Rosie was (mostly) well behaved and guess who is quiet as a lamb now. Now you have seen the extent of my task with the lottie you can be my cheerleader

Off to the park in a while and then back to tackle some more battling with the stuff mountain - but at least my dining table is clear
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              I love that courgette pickle must make some more soon seeing as I've only got 3 jars left
                              Looks awfully thin Lots of vinegar left over so I've added some cornflour to thicken it, boiled it up and jarred it with some of the courgette gunge. It'll either be fantastic or horrid

Comment

• Well, quite a productive day, all in all! All the plants in, and watered (twice) as it got really hot here this afternoon. Just got to decide what to do with the expensive plant - a rather lovely Hibiscus 'Blue Bird' (for the non French speakers) which is in full flower. I think it can stay in the pot for a week or so, until I make up my mind.

Coffee?
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X