• Show
Clear All

• As requested!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Luv ya!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• * bobs a curtsey

Comment

• What a bad week this is turning into RIP Sam Kelly

From Allo,Allo to goodbye,goodbye ....

Last edited by bearded bloke; 14-06-2014, 07:30 PM.
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• oh dear...very sad.

Comment

• Himself has been watching Sam Kelly in re-runs of "Barbara", not to my taste, but a very good actor.

Thump, thump, thump has just stopped from a music festival on the green belt near my house. It's a relief I can tell you.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just got in. As I promised yesterday, I had to accompany Hubby on an evening out. Local real ale festival - I'm under no illusion that it was driving abilities that were required, rather than my stimulating company! He bought me curry n chips (yeah, I'm a heathen lol) so no complaints.

Comment

• Mornin all!

Just made egg butties for breakfast and a big mug of tea...yum!

Here get yr gnashers into this!

Looks like a great day for working on the lottie!

Hoping to get the celeriac planted out later

Comment

• Oh Nicos - I can't bear runny eggs! Enjoy your planting.

Comment

• Morning everyone late one this morning, everything hurts today. Did ad major tidy up of the building site that is my back garden at the moment. Pushing full wheelbarrows over gravel is bl**** y hard work. But at least the garden looks much better. Must finish the drive today!
                      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Morning its warm and sunny here plus thats two nights in a row then the min GH temp had been 15c.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Mornin all!

Just made egg butties for breakfast and a big mug of tea...yum!
                        I'm having bacon on mine this morning
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lovely morning here, a little bit of fine rain, but hopefully that will push off. We are having a BBQ for Fathers Day. Two fathers attending, happy days. We were invited to our daughters for said BBQ, but some nasty virus has wiped her out. She was so sad about it yesterday, what could I do? Yep, I said 'don't you worry, mum will sort it out' Now to find the painting masks for her to wear lol. Looking forward to some Sharpes Expresd, this time going to steam them. Strawberrys from garden for Eton Mess, lovely
                          Happy Fathers Day boys
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning

Not so bright here but what I call productive weather....got the kids coming round for fathers day, not sure why really as I saw them yesterday. Off to the plot now or the day will disapear.....toast and homemade marmalade for breakie

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps. Hope you're all well? Slept in this morning yup, even more than usual. Having decided not to go to either of the events I was planning to, In order to get jobs done at home, I now find I have a total lack of motivation to get started. Hubby has a day off, so that'll slow me down considerably, too.

Anyway, first things first, Coffee?

Comment

• Just had one thanks G4

It's supposed to be a stonker here today but it's gone very windy and dark. Methinks we're in for some rain later.
                                At least the newly planted out veg will have a good soaking. Some of the cabbage we bought bare rooted aren't looking too good at the moment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X