Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all - I am squandering time here when I should be off to town to run errands and then to the plot to weed! And weed and weed some more. Going to be warm I think. Have a good day all!

Comment

• Just hoe them all off Susie, and use them as mulch! Simple.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• morning all,still warm,it tried to squirt a drop of rain,is so nice to feel a bit of air through the window,must play a bit with a duster and vacum,have a nice day all
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all...
          Very hot and sunny here today... Forecast to hit 30
          I won't be doing any gardening today
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
            Morning all...
            Very hot and sunny here today... Forecast to hit 30
            I won't be doing any gardening today
            What you doing on 'ere?..............Gerron the beach or the golf course.........
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              What you doing on 'ere?..............Gerron the beach or the golf course.........
              Just dropped in as I sip a cool beer...
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                Just dropped in as I sip a cool beer...
                *tsk!.....

* waves to trip with iron in hand ( that being clothes iron not a golfing iron )
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good advice G4 - I did weed and I mulched and here comes the rain! I'm in, showered and having a nice crumpet with Marmite (v. late lunch) and feeling smug about the rain on my recently planted leeks and celeriac and Frenchies. Is there a smug emoticon?

Comment

• No Susie, there isn't. I'm currently hunting through two sacks of screwed-up old paperwork, magazines, flyers, envelopes and such. Looking for my car insurance renewal paperwork that I threw out. New insurer wants copy of my No Claims. If I can't find it by the time my cuppa is finished, I'll just email them the old insurers details, and suggest they chase it.

Just grateful I no longer have a shredder...

Comment

• Afternoon its been a good day with only a bit of rain.

Suzie I love crumpets and Marmite I can smell them from here
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Artnoon! No rain here but its getting darker. Could be on its way!
                        I had Marmite toast this morning - June 14th must be a Marmite day

Comment

• I LOOOOOOOOOVE Marmite. Can't abide crumpets though...

Comment

• Just realised...it's one week until the nights start drawing in!...make the most of it peeps

Comment

• Got some bagels out of the freezer earlier for breakfast tomorrow...from the colour of the pack they looked to be blueberry!...yummy yum!!

Just checking that they are defrosted and had a closer look and they turn out to be some burger buns

...time to go to specsavers eh??

Comment

• Shut UUUUUUPPPPP Nickers!

Oh, whilst you're there, as you're obviously in the vicinity, would you mind reinstating the sticky on the 'Rant' thread, thank you very much!?

Oh, haha, on the interim post!
                                Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-06-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X