This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a nightcap Scarlet?
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Just a tot for me, Trip.

Just gathering cats & their supper & locking up.

Edit: I've had my supper of various cheese biscuits & pickle - before you think that Oli and Dom have upper hand in these matters.
      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 12-04-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• I won't be heavy handed Hazel... A tot it is then.. One more for me and then my leaba... Night
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Sláinte chugat, Trip.

Comment

• Morning! I see a mod has been busy already with the pointy stick. One vanishing K****en spam.
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all

Just eaten a load of spam for breakfast (insert belch emoticon) now need a cuppa

Thanks for the reports peeps
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I actually beat Nicos/Chris/VC/Scarey to it this morning Jeanie Now gotta get the washing up done & chooks sorted before heading off to a foreign land
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 12-04-2014, 07:08 AM.
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Morning all

Just eaten a load of spam for breakfast (insert belch emoticon) now need a cuppa

Thanks for the reports peeps
                  Think I'll stick with my Saturday morning bacon sarnie
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. I really fancy a bacon sandwich now Bren - shame I haven't got any bacon in the house

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      I actually beat Nicos/Chris/VC/Scarey to it this morning Jeanie Now gotta get the washing up done & chooks sorted before heading off to a foreign land
                      Morning All and Bore da to BB and a gentle reminder to bring your passport - although I have had a word with Border patrol.
                      See you later
                      Enjoy the wedding Scarlet -we'll miss you
                      Have a great day everyone - I'm orf to a mini-meet up at the RHS Show!!

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps - it's getting chilly here.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Howdy peeps!

Had a brill morning at the Plant and Seed Swap. Brought back loads of plants so my garden is going to look fantastic.

Best swap was a variety of white raspberry. Never heard of them.
                          Apparently they have a slight rose blush and fruit in June/July and again in the Autumn...need to do a bit of gooooogling! ( maybe it's a golden one???)
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Looks like they may be All Gold??...I have a couple of canes of that already and they are delish!! YEY!!!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon All. Been out shopping with my daughter, she's an absolute pleasure to be with. Eldest GG called to see us after work, she brought me some growing Tete-a-Tete and some sweeties for her poorly grandad, bless. I've bought some alyssum seed to go in with the freesia and I bagged a packet of spinach America for 10p Hope you're all enjoying the meet up and that everyone else is having a happy day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon, its been cool here all day I've even had to wear my coat.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X