Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark and belting it down here now. Haircut at 3 and not before time I can tell you
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• You should borrow Bren's pot - it always saves her hair from total disaster after a cut. Bren's hair always looks nice.
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        Dark and belting it down here now. Haircut at 3 and not before time I can tell you
        Your hair does look nice Flo
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon peeps,the weather is now beyond a joke eh,we thankful that the only bit of flooding we get are patches in the garden,due to the land drains all full,
          Help please,i have searched for an answer and got nothing relevant,i have a new little camera,and have managed to get a pic on here from the putor,have also experimented with a short video,this i have also now got on the putor BUT,it will not load up,same as pics will,is it possible or am i trying the imposible,or does it have to go on youtube first,can you tell i am very board,
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 14-02-2014, 03:28 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• LD,get a photobuckit account,upload to that & then copy & paste their link into your post
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Snap Flo - went and had a hair cut today as well. It was a bit of a waste of time having it styled though, rain was lashing down as I came home.

Dog had a sploshy walk in the park this morning - she will have to make do with dog training classes this evening instead of her afternoon walk though!
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• ok...i am on a new learning curve BB,think i am doing it ok so far,it's soooo ruddy slow,i got a blue line slowly going across,i presume this is loading from the putor to the bucket,either that,or am lost
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Hope everyone is surviving the weather. I'm wondering how much more wind an' water our poor little island can take. I had a lovely ride out with chums this morning, and we got back before the weather arrived. It's here now, though.

As it's Valentine's day, and I'm definitely not the Domestic Goddess that my Hubby deserves, I thought about having something nice for dinner, and decided a big fat juicy steak was in order. There's no point going out, as his cooking is better than what we'd get in a lot of restaurants (and they'd be full, anyway), so I spent an equivalent amount on a fillet tail from my favourite Butcher. It'll do more than one meal each, so will work out to be better value, overall. No driving there or back, no having to get ready () and no hassle. Yeah, he gets to cook (as usual) but it'll be deeeeeeelish. I made him hold his hands out and close his eyes, and when he opened them his little face lit up. Bless!

I'd offer Coffee, but I'm on the Prosecco...
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Blue lines? Thought we were talking pregnancy tests there, for a minute, Lottie!

Flo, lovely hair....plenty of spray in this weather!

It is EVIL out there. The wind is worse than it was last week. It's just come down the living room chimney and blown the fire guard over! Put the chooks to bed earlier and, instead of their usual chattiness, I just got complete silence. I usually get some replies when I talk to them at bedtime, but not tonight.

Garden trees are really bending. Electricity is flickering again. It's hitting us full on this time

How's everyone else doing?
                    Jules

Comment

• Jules the winds howling in both chimneys and the rains hitting the windows at the back of the house it doesn't sound very good out at all. Still Mr Pots says he'll have a walk across for fish and chips

Comment

• ^^ Ooooh hark at 'er with TWO chimneys!

Hang in there Jules! My Chooks just moaned at me for being late with their tea-time corn, and not giving them enough! They say the same every day ...
                        Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-02-2014, 06:10 PM.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• yeee god Jules,heaven forbid,now that really would make world news eh,
                          it's done it now,all i gotta do is....fatham out how to get it on here,

Comment

• Wind is definitely worse out tonight, rain lashing down. Done a stint in the charity shop, hardly any customers - who could blame them - now all locked up for the night brrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              ^^ Ooooh hark at 'er with TWO chimneys!

We did have 3 of them but had one took down before it fell on us

Comment

• Bren.....Heroism isn't dead!

G4, we've more than two, thank you very much

I did get a Valentine's present! The Boy bought me Penhaligon's Bluebell gift set from the charity shop. Still sealed and priced at £3. It's one of my very favourites and I'm seriously impressed with The Boy's eye for a bargain and the fact that he remembered I love it!

Candles lit, just in case....
                                Jules

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X