No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• session with a ................................
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• a quick fumble under the table...........
      Last edited by Sheneval; 12-01-2013, 10:36 PM.
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ..........while he let out his belt to allow for...........

Comment

• the rate of inflation which was growing at a rate of knots... Unlike the parsnips in....
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• ........the fridge which were growing mouldy, having been..........

Comment

• forgetting to use them up,nearly time to ...................................
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• add them to the compost heat where the Barmaid awaits...........
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .......with great anticipation and a lot of dribbling, the imminent arrival of.........

Comment

• the tortoise in order for him to...
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• complete the 100 meters in record time and thus win the Tortoise Olympics.....
                      Last edited by Madasafish; 13-01-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• just ahead of the Barmaid who............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Shen keeps talking about!!!! He soon will make Trip jealous if he doesn't own up and admit that...

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• .........he has a soft spot for the barmaid - a bit too soft some would say.......
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 13-01-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• but then what some would say would .................

Comment

• is the soft spot is a bog somewhere in Ireland.............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X