X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From her garden to her allotment
    come on in take a seat time for tea

Comment

• ...........and even, sometimes, in her kitchen, but most of the time..........

Comment

• its take outs
        come on in take a seat time for tea

Comment

• from her local distillery which

Comment

• if it was the one I grew up on is up in Speyside where ..................

Comment

• .......everything that moves is Speyed and...........

Comment

• and anyone born in the first half of the last century has their own shopping bags and .................

Comment

• .....a Zimmer with Go Slower stripes..........

Comment

• with skiblades fitted for inclement weather and ...................

Comment

• ....a snowplough attachment that is very useful for.......

Comment

• shoving rude people out of the way!! Not that our VC would do that but she still remembers the time the local police called to warn her about her use of...
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• bad language when using the verbal approach to ..................

Comment

• Coax poor unfortunates into her wood where she would then strip them of their....
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• .......inhibitions and encourage them to...........

Comment

• cast out their inner demons and if that included a few spare 20 pound notes, then all the better. After all, woods don’t grown on their own (oh wait, they do actually.....!!)
                                Well then, any contributions made when casting out demons would be put towards...
                                Last edited by Tripmeup; 18-01-2013, 05:06 PM.

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X