No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kept her stuffing close to her bosoms....

Comment

• ......and saying "Hello Dear, if you want stuffing I've got the thyme"...........

Comment

• and this will keep you warm till Christmas arrives............
        Last edited by Sheneval; 12-01-2013, 04:13 PM.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• which is when all good faeries get stuffed onto a Christmas tree,,,and twinkle.......

Comment

• .......the pet tortoise, is snuggily hibernating in his box of straw under the........

Comment

• counter of the GR.... Oh no!! We forgot to take him out before they walled it up... Pity he is so slow as...
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• he was unable to outrun rhe Barmaid when she was in an amorous mood.........
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .......and there was nothing she liked more than to furtle with a turtle, especially........

Comment

• .. one with a hard shell... She liked a challenge did our barmaid (believe me I know!!) and mr tortoise was up for...
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• ........grabs, although he knew that the barmaid had no hope of catching him, she was so..........

Comment

• slow on the ...........................
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• uptake, if you consider how many offers Trip had made to.......

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .......take her to a hotel for a...........

Comment

• slap up meal followed by...........

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ...........several pints of Guinness and ........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X