No announcement yet.

HSL Catalogue

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you just joined then it could be that the list went to them separately....I'm just popping over there now so hold on a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Don't worry, there's loads of us that haven't got it yet, as I mentioned further up the thread I didn't get mine until the New Year last year and still got all my first choices bar one. Having said that I really do want mine NOW!
      Phewee Alison - thank you. First year I have joined and I don't really understand the process yet of choices etc. I will sit by the box and wait a little longer
      Hope we get our's soon...
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        If you just joined then it could be that the list went to them separately....I'm just popping over there now so hold on a bit....
        OK sweetie. Thank you! With regards to Bay and corkscrew hazel, are they still wants? Can you take cuttings and get them going? If so, you can give it a whirl on Sunday
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
          OK sweetie. Thank you! With regards to Bay and corkscrew hazel, are they still wants? Can you take cuttings and get them going? If so, you can give it a whirl on Sunday
          No - we've revised the plan. Hence finding a proper nursery

I've been to the dept that sends out the catalogues; and members had their catalogues sent from a mailing house and they should have all gone [Alison, that's you] and newer members are being sent from here and they are still sending them out so they should be on their way by the end of the week at the latest [VVG that's you].

Comment

Thanks Zaz, fingers crossed for this evening

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Alison - mine came today BTW , have you had yours yet?
              Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                No - we've revised the plan. Hence finding a proper nursery

I've been to the dept that sends out the catalogues; and members had their catalogues sent from a mailing house and they should have all gone [Alison, that's you] and newer members are being sent from here and they are still sending them out so they should be on their way by the end of the week at the latest [VVG that's you].
                Thanks Zaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Piggle View Post
                  Alison - mine came today BTW , have you had yours yet?
                  Mine too but I was out after work so not had chance to look at it properly yet. Will sort tonight and send my choices back in the morning

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

So why are you all waiting for a catalogue about chairs?

Well someone had too ask!

Comment

• You mean you don't know? I thought everyone knew the benefits of ordering from the Heritage Seats List.

Comment

• Sounds like a pain in the a***

Comment

• My seeds came today..well, they were on my desk when I got into work. I hadn't put my address on the label, I'd put 'please put in our pigeonhole please fankoo'.

Last edited by zazen999; 15-12-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• I don't have an emoticon wiv tears...sob! Please Mr Postman...sob!
                            Fankoo...sob!

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                              I don't have an emoticon wiv tears...sob! Please Mr Postman...sob!
                              Fankoo...sob!
                              You only join the first time, once....next year you will already be in the 'current member' list.

[late to the party as usual] *owch, no need for that. That really hurt actually. Oi, gerrofff

Comment

• Tissues, sob!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X