Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

• I think you're feeling excluded from the HSL club - but I like your nutter thing!

Comment

• Slightly off topic but I've a question for Zaz. Did you not have the Hairy Bikers film your allotment? Hairy Bikers' programme tomorrow is all about veg growing, so is your allotment going to be on the telly?

Comment

• They came to Ryton and yes, Ryton should be on it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            They came to Ryton and yes, Ryton should be on it tomorrow.

Is that a good thing?

Comment

• My seeds have arrived - and all my first choices too! A packet of Lucky Dip tomatoes as well.
              Thank you HSL for sending them so promptly and to all the Seed Guardians who make this possible. Can't wait to start sowing - roll on Spring!

Comment

• what did you go for in the end?
                Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

• Broad bean - Red Bristow
                  Cabbage - Portuguese
                  Squash - White Serpent (on Zaz's recommendation)
                  French bean, Climbing - Ryder's Top o' the Pole
                  Pea - Irish Preans
                  Kale - Asparagus
                  And the Lucky dip was Tomato - Aranyalma.
                  I'm well pleased!!

Comment

• Aah I put white serpent as one of my squah choices - I was tempted but I went for one of the others. You'll have to let me know how they turn out.
                    Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

• I have picked Crimson Broad Bean, Swede Bjursas, Runner Bean Black Pod, Celeriac Balder, Pea Table Talk, Tomato Cyril's Choice - if I could have had a cabbage, an onion, three more peas and two other tomatoes - I would have done
                      It's addictive!
                      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• There's always next year's choice. Or maybe a swap on here. Or you could take out membership for someone else and have their seeds!
                        Hope you have those that you've chosen as a start!

Comment

• Well nobody seems to be going for my choices much so fingers crossed I'll get them OK

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Come on, Alison, spill the beans! What have you chosen?
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 19-12-2011, 08:27 PM. Reason: Spelling abysmal!

Comment

• Can't find where I put the note now but do remember climbing beans (to be eaten fresh), climbing beans (to be eaten dried), lettuce, tomato, climbing peas and a mixed one. Will correct this when I remember where I've put my HSL stuff following a manic tidy up yesterday in order to put the decorations up

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Hope you haven't turned the HSL catalogue into paper chains!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X