X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's ABE?

Comment

Anyone But England.......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Oh - in that case I'm going to start looking for an ABF t-shirt.

Last edited by zazen999; 11-06-2010, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I have decided in a very fair way who I am supporting. I have scoured my son's panini sticker book and Spain have the best looking team.
          So I am supporting Spain

simples

Comment

I will be supporting England, although I was born in Germany to German parents, I was adopted and grew up here so my heart lies with England. If they go out, I will be wishing the underdogs well.
            AKA Angie

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
              I have decided in a very fair way who I am supporting. I have scoured my son's panini sticker book and Spain have the best looking team.
              So I am supporting Spain

simples
              Spain are one of the favorites to win so you have made a wise choice.

Great first game, was so pleased when RSA scored and so upset when Mexico equalised. Now watching France v Uruguay.

Comment

Want to know why most Scots won't support England ?
                Just Imagine if England didn't qualify so all the TV coverage came from France,
                Build up and half time summary of all games was from a French point of view, even the ones not involving France. Constant reference was made to the last time France won the World Cup even during games they are not involved in,
                Would you be supporting France? they are your nearest neighbors after all!
                Jock

O' wad some Poo'er
                the giftie gie us
                tae see oor'sels
                as ithers see us.......Robert Burns

Comment

Originally posted by stooriefit View Post
                  Would you be supporting France? they are your nearest neighbors after all!
                  Well, after watching both the opening matches, I did not hear any reference to England or maybe I wasn't listening for one. As for supporting France, No, I would not be supporting them. They are not British.........That's just my view.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                    Oh - in that case I'm going to start looking for an ABF t-shirt.
                    There's a boat load of ABFF shirts on sale in Ireland.

Comment

Most Scots wont support England because they arent English, nothing too difficult there to understand that I can see. Same as most English people wont support Scotland, they arent Scottish.

Great first match, brilliant first goal, second match quite poor, but I didnt have France to get out of the group anyway, so not really a surprise.
                      Bob Leponge
                      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

France were unexpectedly poor Bob, how did it go down with you wearing England favours?

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                          Nope I will not be supporting the England football team - no way, no how, no chance I would support the English Rugby team. Football players are a bunch of overpaid, over-rated bunch of street thugs with the morals of an alley cat.
                          Couldn't have said it any better. My heart drops when these things come round. More violence on the high street whether England win or loose. Over a game - utter madness!

Comment

To be honest BM, France were expectedly poor. Nobody at home reckons they will do anything, and I am one of the nobody's. To be honest, wearing my England shirt this eve wasnt an issue, certainly wasnt the only one. Several England supporting Algerians??? Dont get it. Next week though I wouldnt wear the shirt and watch the match with the masses. Could get a bit tetchy.
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I might be tempted to watch one or two games if it weren't for those horrendous vuvuzelas
                              aka
                              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                                I might be tempted to watch one or two games if it weren't for those horrendous vuvuzelas
                                Didn't know they were playing this year..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X