No announcement yet.

WORLD CUP (There, I've done it)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they will raise their game on the big stage & they don't come much bigger than Germany............C'mon!
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Yeah they often seem to be a bit pap when they play a team that they really should nail. As for Germany, it's not like we haven't beaten them before and hopefully the challenge will bring out their best. I say bring it on.

Comment

• Well, bang goes another one of the favourites......Italia addio!
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Living in France, working in Algeria and my best mate being Italian, things have been rather amusing for me these last few days.
          Sadly, I currently work for a German company so I think the humour will end on Sunday, not even sure I want to go back to work.

I did actually promise one of the girls in the office that if Algeria beat England I would convert to Islam and marry her, and I was properly sweating for the last 20 minutes of that match.
          Mme Pastis wasnt at all impressed when I told her
          "2 wives not a problem, but I WILL eat paté!!!"
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

• Well done Ghana!! I looked at OH and asked him where it is so I am just about to google it

Comment

• OMG!!!! Ref Should have gone to spec savers!!! we were robbed!!!!

Binley really does Know best!
              G4-Meteorological mastermind! Stone/String it's all covered!
              Jeanied- Makes your day complete!!
              PB- Masteress of Pumpkins!

I Don't Know who Dave is...But he's one cool Dude!
              I Once was a Tuber but with a little practice!!

Comment

• Oh shut up DC - it's only a game!

*ducks and runs from incoming......
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  Oh shut up DC - it's only a game!

*ducks and runs from incoming......
                  Incoming there will be..... when you least expect it well they think it's all over!! yup it's all over

Binley really does Know best!
                  G4-Meteorological mastermind! Stone/String it's all covered!
                  Jeanied- Makes your day complete!!
                  PB- Masteress of Pumpkins!

I Don't Know who Dave is...But he's one cool Dude!
                  I Once was a Tuber but with a little practice!!

Comment

• Well it was men against boys, yes the officials made a bad error which could have turned the game but all in all the defence were still in the dressing room......I still think we need an English manager. He got it totally wrong today..........Seey'all in 2 years.

Comment

• You know what? Trousers has had unlimited access to the television (as per normal) and he's watched the footie to his hearts' content all the way through, AND this afternoon, and now he's sitting in the back garden 'on his lonesome' with 'the right royal dog';.
                      Not even the cat is welcome my friends!

Naturally, I've retreated to the kitchen, where I'm doing the most amazing stuff for our Local Village Show next week, which is kind of why there's no Blog updates lately.

Sort yourself out Trousers - it's only a Ball Game Luv?!!

Comment

• Spent the afternoon at middle daughter's where she said she was going to be watching the footie. I passed on that and gave the new veg garden a little TLC and a lot of water. From the garden I could hear SIL shouting at the TV, so I more or less followed the match from his comments. I take it we did pathetic again!!!

Comment

• Our defence was on Holiday - however, the Ref has to answer to himself on the 'non' goal!!

In Rugby this would not happen because they use technology to call in what they (the Refs) cannot see.

Should England have an Italian Manager - NO - they should not!!! You can't play for England unless you are English (by whatever degree of 'your' Englishness they decide on the day!!) so a Manager should not manage England unless his in English*

*apply this to any nation you wish so as no to think me an Anglophile, although - actually I am!
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by wellie View Post
                            You know what? Trousers has had unlimited access to the television (as per normal) and he's watched the footie to his hearts' content all the way through, AND this afternoon, and now he's sitting in the back garden 'on his lonesome' with 'the right royal dog';.
                            Not even the cat is welcome my friends!

Naturally, I've retreated to the kitchen, where I'm doing the most amazing stuff for our Local Village Show next week, which is kind of why there's no Blog updates lately.

Sort yourself out Trousers - it's only a Ball Game Luv?!!
                            Say's it all luv. Gotta admire you xxx

Comment

• Yer - wot she said!

Go Piskie!

Ban Football - play Rugby! LOL

I can change me Avvy now all the silliness is finished!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Enjoyed the sunshine and the company. In other words had a great day begger the football!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X