No announcement yet.

WORLD CUP (There, I've done it)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on?????????..........it's like watching France all over again..........France schoolboys that is...........
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Well for a start he picked the wrong team...
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

• Its unfair competition, Algeria are playing with at least 12 men what with Rooney passing the ball to them at every opportunity

Comment

• OH reckons they've told Rooney to behave, stay calm, stay out of trouble, avoid confrontation, etc., etc.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I love watching my country play football, but what a load of rubbish that was...got in about 1/2 hour ago from watching the match (been out with OH and all his mate's), if that's the standard of play England don't deserve to go any further....enough said

Comment

• I couldn't agree more ginger,what is going on???
              Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

• Based on last nights poor performance I seriously think my money's on Robert Green being England's top goal scorer during the tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by flighty1 View Post
                  Based on last nights poor performance I seriously think my money's on Robert Green being England's top goal scorer during the tournament
                  love you for that. Just logged in and it has started the day off with a smile. Last nights performance was no joke. Wish it was

Comment

• I think they should let Rooney loose & let him play his normal game.........there was nobody on the park with any passion apart from David James who I thought was good.........the rest, well I'm lost for words. I thought their drinks had been spiked.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Ironically the selective advertising slot underneath your post, BM, was showing 'unbeatable England' - a National Trust ad by Google - I gather things did not go so well!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Woeful, inept performance, nothing else to say.
                        On the plus side, we can still qualify as group winners, but more importantly that result has stood me in very good stead for when I go down to the Algerian Embassy on Monday to ask for a new visa.
                        Bob Leponge
                        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

• That was an appalling display of teamwork. Flat, passionless and inept. Algeria were rubbish, frankly, so we must have been even worse.

Wayne Rooney can moan like a child all he likes. It's all very well sulking to the camera like a petulant toddler when working folk, who have literally spent thousands of pounds to watch millionaires who appear to not want to put 90 mins of effort for their team, boo you, but if he could put as much passion and effort into his game that he did into slagging of his own fans, we might actually win a match.

Terrible. Completely Terrible.

Comment

• I would disagree that Algeria were rubbish, I thought they displayed a decent level of footballing ability, but the real difference was the passion for the cause they displayed.
                            I heard the coach saying just before their first match that their biggest match was against England and he wanted his players to be unable to walk off the field at the end of the game because they had given everything, and to be honest they werent far away.

England were very very poor, no invention, no passion, basic skills were absent.

The French press have absolutely slaughtered Les Blues for their lack of passion, primarily due to their huge richesse, I havent seen the English press but I would be surprised if it was totally different.
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

• I have to say that after watching the game last night it was possibly the worst team performance I have witnessed. England have a team of individuals who can't pass the ball 5yards to a team mate.
                              They are overpaid and overated and lack any passion for the shirt they are wearing.
                              I think England are in real trouble as they have to beat the best team in the group to qualify and if either Algeria or the USA win then they will leap frog England.

I thought they would get through the group stage easily but now I am not so sure.
                              As for the fans that have spent fortunes to follow their team I now feel really sorry for you. You deserve better.
                              Potato videos here.

Comment

• I think they will play better against Slovakia (well, they can't be any worse). I believe England will qualify & play their hearts out against better opposition..........then again I may wake up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X