No announcement yet.

Creative or Crafty? Care to Share?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knitted this not long ago, working on a cream scarf now, which HB has an eye on!
    Attached Files

Comment

• I made this on Saturday, very fiddly but fun
      Attached Files
      http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sarajjohnson
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...blogs/pipkins/

Comment

• Wow Pipkins that is gorgeous! Very talented, you are!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• pipkins...that is beautiful...you should make some and take them to grape stock.

Comment

• Beautiful....clever you :-)

Comment

• That is truly lovely Pipkins, you're very talented.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just finished this tonight.
                I am so proud of myself - I have never made anything to completion yet - so, a jumper for OH next (Naaaat)
                Attached Files
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Well done Scarey! Looks good, there will be no stopping you now.

Comment

• Well peeps I hope no one minds me bumping this one up.

I've been a little quiet on the vine this year as I've been getting DIY busy for the wedding. As I've not been able to post as much as I would have otherwise, I thought I'd give you a sneeky peep at what we have been up to (don't tell Mr BP!!)

So here are the invites which we have made, from scratch, boxes for the sweets we will be offering (cut from a template made by Mr BP), a ladies favour box and the dancing shoes for the lovely ladies in the evening !

I've also posted a couple of "extras" - can to see if you can work out why we (I) fell in love with the reception venue

And yes, Mr and Mrs Smith here we come !!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The last few !
                      Attached Files

Comment

• It looks marvellous! You're very clever. Are those shoes flip flops? If so, brilliant idea!!!
                        Last edited by Patchninja; 11-12-2010, 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling - again!

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                          Just finished this tonight.
                          That is really neat work, much better than my efforts. It looks like you blocked it properly before sewing up, too

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                          I've been getting DIY busy for the wedding.
                          Absolutely brilliant - you should be selling those, make a fortune
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• They are indeed flip flops. If any of the girls are like me, they will end up taking the heels off later in the evening for a good old boogaloo, so I thought I'd get something to aid the dancing a bit!

I am thinking about going into it 2sheds for a few extra pennies. It so silly how much people want for things, we have saved a fortune by just spending a bit of time and effort, and we know that some of the things are one offs !!

Comment

• Those are beautiful Bagpuss, you are so talented and, as you say they are one offs and they will mean so much more to your guests to know that you have made them yourselves. Love the shoe idea, I usually end up with no shoes on at all and ladders in my stockings from dancing barefoot.

Two Sheds, thank you. I didn't block it (don't even know what it means ) Honestly, it's all I could do to finish knitting it and, I can assure you, the sewing doesn't stand up under scrutiny.
                              A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Looking back over this thread I was amazed at the talent of you folks it really is wonderful and what pleasure you must give to people who recieve your work.
                                Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X