It's a boy!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne, you've just made me blub!
    Hope you manage to bring your little family home today, I bet LW is desperate to get back to homely comforts.
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
      Arrr man - you lot made me cry again! (been doing a bit of that lately!)
      Everyone is allowed to shed tears of happiness. Just cuz you're a man doesn't mean you're not allowed to show your emotions. Hope you got a good sleep last night, cuz if you bring them home today, you'll not get that much tonight
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• A bit moist-eyed here myself too, young man. Get on with it and have a good blub - it's the most amazing time in anyone's life. Give him a kiss from his Granny Flum - and shake that amazing woman's hand for me!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Ooh, hope the weather allows you to get them home Wayne.

Well done Lady Wayne - I tried that TENS thing with No 2 son but there was summat wrong with the machine and it caused worse pains than the labour
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• well done bev, what a trouper, hope I manage as well.
            bet you cant wait to have your familly home.
            good luck.
            Yo an' Bob
            Walk lightly on the earth
            take only what you need
            give all you can
            and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

• Congratulations to you both, he's a little belter! Does he know his name is actually Hayden 'Bean' Thomas though?
              Drive carefully if you get to bring them home today, it's horrible out there.
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

• congratulations, he looks simply gorgeous. happy times :-)

Comment

• Are they home yet?
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Oh, and Heywayne!
                    A bit of culinary advice here mate....
                    Suede isn't a vegetable? And don't. I repeat, do NOT put pureed Jerusalem Artichokes on Lady Wayne or Bean's Menu. Coz that's not fair?!

Hope all went well today, and that you're all home safe.
                    X

Comment

• Congrats to all 3 of you from us all up here!
                      Blessings
                      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

• Originally posted by wellie View Post
                        Oh, and Heywayne!
                        A bit of culinary advice here mate....
                        Suede isn't a vegetable? And don't. I repeat, do NOT put pureed Jerusalem Artichokes on Lady Wayne or Bean's Menu. Coz that's not fair?!

Hope all went well today, and that you're all home safe.
                        X
                        Waddya mean suede isn't a vegetable?! It goes well with leathery beef.

We're both - actually, all three of us are laid here reading through the posts. Hayden's been a bit reluctant to be away from his mummy, so we're just having a lay down to try and get him settled.

Thanks for all the messages, no doubt I'll be updating you almost daily.

Wayne, LadyWayne and Hayden.
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• So are you all all at home then Wayne ? I hope so. I remember the feeling so well.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

• Wot an introduction to the world - snow!! My youngest was born during an exceptionally hot November, followed by a December with one of the heaviest snowfalls for decades and a long cold winter.

Give H(B)T and LW my love and I hope you have them home, if not today, then tomorrow.

You'll be on cloud nine for a while. It will wear off when he's fifteen .

Love
                            Janie
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Congratulations ! He is beautiful. Very best wishes to the three of you. Is he showing signs of taking after his Daddy in the tallness department ?

Comment

• So pleased for you that you're all home.& if LW's looking over your shoulder....well done you!!!From the original pics,you've produced an absolutely perfect little boy!xxLots of love to both....sorry all three of you!Take Care & enjoy every precious moment!x
                                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X