No announcement yet.

It's a boy!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the vibrant green one's that let you know LW's eaten something babe didn't like/agree with
    He's looking absolutely gorgeous,.Is he letting you get much sleep?(I think that was the thing Andi most loved about me breastfeeding.....no need for him to wake for the nightime feeds!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• Don't look too bad for it thus far do we?

I've got a toad in the hole in the oven, the house is cleaned, LadyWayne's had some sleep. I'm going to get in the bath with him after dinner - looking forward to that.

No more photos for a while I promise (I'd be broke if I still used a film camera the amount I've been taking).
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        Yes, his Colmans poo I called it. I missed out on the Marmite one as he was in hospital. I felt robbed - I was hoping to have the set.
        The marmite one was not nice. Really. Lovely pic of you all.
        Last edited by kirsty b; 06-02-2009, 07:07 PM.
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

• lovely pic Wayne, used to love bath time when HB was little!( now I make sure the oors is shut so i can't hear her singing) lol! She's kill me later when she reads this!

Comment

• What a lovely photo.

xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
              lol, rob did that in the hospital, took his nappy off, turned round to put it down, turned back and he was spraying the wall above his head

oops, edited to add, i would almost feel broody, (except for remembering the screaming bit) he's sooooooo cute
              lmao, brought back memories for me! i always had a flannel ready for when my son had his nappy off, my mum made the mistake of not having that one day and he wee'd in her mouth!

Comment

• Lovely pic, lovely family.
                Nell

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                  Yes, his Colmans poo I called it. I missed out on the Marmite one as he was in hospital. I felt robbed - I was hoping to have the set.
                  We used to call them 'scrambled egg' poos!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Well, I think I can class myself as a daddy officially now - I've just been pee'd on by my boy for the first time.

Getting him ready for bathtime with me, removed nappy (his, not mine obviously!), wrapped Bean in towel and moved to take position over the bath. Felt a warm sensation run down my arm and then leg. LadyWayne standing in the doorway in stitches. Lovely.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Lovely pic of you all Wayne. Post as many as you like - we love them.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

• Lovely family photo, LW looks great, are you sure she's just given birth? Well I guess the evidence is right there in her lap! Well done you, you're obviously looking after her well.
                        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

• fab family photo.....thanks for sharing your precious moments with us all
                          The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww happy family
                            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• That's a really lovely photo! You're all looking very well on it, you should be proud of yourselves. I always remember feeling very proud about 3 days after the birth of the twins, when the midwife arrived to a clean and tidy house, flowers from the garden on the table, OH baking a chocolate cake and the boys asleep in their Moses baskets on the kitchen table beside us - alas, 'twasn't always so, esp. once OH went back to work, but that's another story!

Thanks for managing to find the time to update us, and never apologise about the photo's, keep them coming - we love them!
                              Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pipscariad View Post
                                Thanks for managing to find the time to update us, and never apologise about the photo's, keep them coming - we love them!
                                Hey, no worries - you know me.

Just going to try something...

Wayne Coulter's Photos | Facebook

Did it work?

It's when he's like this (quite a bit during the day) that I can do things like update family/friends and do some other "odd jobs".

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X