No announcement yet.

It's a boy!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I'm completely melting! (I never used to be like this!) He's so, so gorgeous. His little arms and legs! All snuggled on daddy's chest!

You've obviously got one or two things on your plate , so updates and piccies much appreciated! Hope everyone's doing brilliantly - certainly sounds that way. x
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• Wht a sturdy little chap he is! I'm sure you're both well chuffed with yourselves!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Oh Wayne! He's absolutely gorgeous, and you look very proud. I'm over the moon for you all (and its lovely to have you back for a while).

PB x

Comment

• great pics, hope he settles for you both soon. love to all. xxx
          Yo an' Bob
          Walk lightly on the earth
          take only what you need
          give all you can
          and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

• Awwwwwww!! what is it about pics of babbas snuggled on Daddy's chest? Got one of pickle and Steve in a similar pose and I go all melty when I look at it now.
            He is so lovely, I really hope you and LW are suitably proud of yourselves
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

• What a cutie he is...big but cute.

Comment

• He's gorgeous and just the perfect size! (Same size as my smallest one!)
                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

• awww he's a beauty. Welcome to the world little one!
                  We plant the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed - Neil, The Young Ones

http://countersthorpeallotment.blogspot.com/
                  Updated 21st July - please take a look

Comment

• Aww, little sweetie!
                    How're you doing with nappy changing Wayne, have you got your gloves on!
                    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

• Has he managed a 'fountain wee' yet ???...watch out for you eyes!!!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Has he managed a 'fountain wee' yet ???...watch out for you eyes!!!!
                        lol, rob did that in the hospital, took his nappy off, turned round to put it down, turned back and he was spraying the wall above his head

oops, edited to add, i would almost feel broody, (except for remembering the screaming bit) he's sooooooo cute
                        Last edited by lynda66; 06-02-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SueA View Post
                          Aww, little sweetie!
                          How're you doing with nappy changing Wayne, have you got your gloves on!
                          Changed a few nappies - but he's been mostly saving me the wee ones. He's not been doing that many to be honest, but then according to a book we have, breast fed babies don't go as much, and their poo smells less bad.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Has he managed a 'fountain wee' yet ???...watch out for you eyes!!!!
                          Not quite, but I changed a wee one earlier, and as I was just putting his clean nappy on, I felt a warm sensation on my hand...
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• It's worth every minute isn't it He really is such a beautiful baby. I don't say that if babies aren't beautiful, (and lets face it, some aren't), I just say "oh I bet you're pleased he/she's here now aren't you"
                            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                              breast fed babies don't go as much, and their poo smells less bad.
                              Very true, I'll vouch for that. Alarming shade of bright yellow though!!
                              Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                                Very true, I'll vouch for that. Alarming shade of bright yellow though!!
                                Yes, his Colmans poo I called it. I missed out on the Marmite one as he was in hospital. I felt robbed - I was hoping to have the set.
                                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X