No announcement yet.

It's a boy!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many, many congratulations to you both and welcome to Hayden Thomas. I'm so thrilled for you all - what a lovely family you are!
    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Awwwww... I am now so totally broody! He is gorgeous! Love and bestest of wishes to you all - proper family now

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Fantastic! Congratulations Mummy and Daddy and welcome to your beautiful son. xxx

Comment

Congratulations! Hayden is utterly gorgeous. Well done to both of you.

Comment

well done to both of you,he's a lil cutie xxx
            im sure he'll bring you both much happiness xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Congratulations both, he is adorable!
              Jane,
              keen but (slightly less) clueless
              http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Arrr man - you lot made me cry again! (been doing a bit of that lately!)

I'm so proud - especially of LadyWayne, two parecetemol, a TENS machine and some gas and air is all she needed, I'm in awe of that woman, she was amazing.

I'm still waiting for them to come home - the hospital are just being extra careful I guess.

Hayden's feeding well - he was getting a bit tetchy earlier on, but I think that like his dad, he doesn't like getting too hot and it is roasting on the ward at times.

Glad you all like the name - we both love the name Hayden, and Thomas was my Grandfathers name - it just seemed to fit.

I reckon I could sit and watch our little dude for weeks at a time - he just has me awestruck - and when he looks in my eyes....

*gets tissue

I've got his name down for a plot, a place at Eton and a scholarship to play in the NBA. Just for starters you understand.

Thanks again for all the good wishes - you lot are fantastic. I'm overwhelmed.

Wayne
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Awwww Wayne, you've put tears in my eyes too
                  LadyWayne, well, to deliver 8lb 7oz with only gas & air and a TENS... Give that woman a medal!

So happy for you sweetheart.

Comment

big hugs all round congratulations to the 3 of you

Comment

• Hayden Tall Baby?

Oh, congratulations Heywayne and Lady Wayne.
                      What a very special day for you both.
                      Trousers and I wish you every happiness.
                      What home-grown vegetables are you going to grow to puree into his very first solid food meal from your plot after weaning him?
                      (Just thought I'd give you something to 'plan ahead for'!!)
                      Lots of Love to all three of you......
                      Wellie and Trousers
                      XX

Comment

• Originally posted by wellie View Post
                        Oh, congratulations Heywayne and Lady Wayne.
                        What a very special day for you both.
                        Trousers and I wish you every happiness.
                        What home-grown vegetables are you going to grow to puree into his very first solid food meal from your plot after weaning him?
                        (Just thought I'd give you something to 'plan ahead for'!!)
                        Lots of Love to all three of you......
                        Wellie and Trousers
                        XX
                        He he thanks lady - don't worry, I've already been planning his "menu" - I'll be concentrating on potatoes, carrots, parsnips, suede, squashes, beetroot, peas and beans. Like you say, puree-able stuff to begin with.

I've just seen the weather!!!

I really hope I can collect them both today!
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Would just like to add to the messages of congratulation. Well done Hey and Lady Wayne. Good luck for the future.
                          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

• Just got into work and caught up...

Congratulations, Hayden is adorable, big hugs to all 3 of you! I feel kinda weepy looking at the pics and reading how proud you are..
                            Lumpyjumper

http://lumpyjumpers.blogspot.com

updated blog - 15 Dec 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                              He he thanks lady - don't worry, I've already been planning his "menu" - I'll be concentrating on potatoes, carrots, parsnips, suede, squashes, beetroot, peas and beans. Like you say, puree-able stuff to begin with.

I've just seen the weather!!!

I really hope I can collect them both today!
                              Oo-er, that's a new one

Hope you manage to get them both home safely today - made me feel a bit guilty that I was wishing for snow. It'll be so lovely to get them back, and you can start being a proper family - I well remember arriving home with my little ones, a special moment ('twas blazing sunshine outside though - August!).
                              Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

• All the best for today Wayne....hope you can be enjoying your 1st day at home as a family.x
                                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X