No announcement yet.

It's a boy!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A super duper congratulations to you all! Well done Wayne, Lady Wayne and a big hello to Hayden Thomas! Dexter Dog says a BIG "Woof! Woof!" and is wagging his tail like mad
    Love Bernie and Dexter Dog
    Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 01-02-2009, 09:33 AM.
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Congrats all round, hope everything continues to go well - and remember, Scalextric for 1st birthday, he WILL grow into it and he's never too young to be told silly jokes.

Suppose he's the youngest sprout we've ever had on here
      TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Congrat's to LW and your good self! May the three of you be blessed with lots of love and joy through lifes journey.

Welcome to the pyjama parade!

Be prepared for the wildest ride of your lives, having your life turned inside out and upside down ... BUT OH SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Congratulations to you all - welcome to the world!

I'm going all broody now!

Comment

A very big welcome to Hayden Thomas, and many congratulations to the proud parents. He's just gorgeous and I'm sure your hearts are full to bursting at the moment. My one piece of advice, like everyone elses is

GET SOME SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!

Comment

Welcome to the world Hayden Thomas. Enjoy him Heywayne.

Comment

That's BRILLIANT news!

So glad all is well, Many congratuations!!!!!!

XXX

Comment

Congratulations

and all good wishes to the three of you.
                  My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow!!! He's totally gorgeous! Well done Lady Wayne!
                    nuffin like it is there? big hugs and kisses to you all especially cutey Hayden. xxx
                    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Congratulations to yourself and LW
                      I actully screamed when the pictures came up!!!
                      A boy FABBY

xxx
                      Stacey x ♫

Comment

Congratulations to all!

If he's anything like his Dad you'll need to get an extended cot! Lol
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Welcome to the world Hayden, and well done to the two of you, he is adoreable, treasure every moment as it goes by so fast Belle x

Comment

YAY!! Couln't get on here before I left for work this am! Congrats to you both!!
                            Welcome to the world Hayden Thomas, enjoy every minute!

Comment

Big Congrats. What a darling little boy... LOVE the pose, hand under chin! You are truly blessed.

Comment

Welcome to our world Hayden. I'm sorry it's a bit cold here just now but your very clever Mummy and Daddy will keep you warm and safe. Daddy can be a bit silly sometimes but he's a very nice man and he loves you lots and lots and is so proud of you already, he's shouting from the rooftops that you've been born. By the way, I'm your pretend Auntie Mo, and I can be a bit silly too sometimes. So can my eyes cuz they're leaking right now after I've seen your photo, but it's not because I'm sad, it's because I'm so thrilled you're here. I'm glad I got my bet wrong, Hayden Thomas is a silly name for a girl! (sorry to any girls called Hayden). Be a good boy and love your Mummy and Daddy as much as they love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (and a very gentle hug too)

Congratulations Wayne and Lady Wayne, and thank you so much for sharing this special time with us all xxxxxx
                                My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X